Competitions Your best cardboard cutout!

Remove this Banner Ad

Cotcho

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 4, 2012
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
I see the NRL are allowing fans to upload a photo of themselves to produce a cardboard cutout for games. Pretty funny idea and one that will surely be exploited.

Post your best cardboard cutouts for Richmond games.

I'l go first.

The original MCG cardboard cutout Angus Graham:

1590626052128.png

Passionate fan giving the bird:
1590626270176.png

Last edited by a moderator:

This would actually be hilarious in the stands. Made us laugh in 2017 and still is now. Best part is the compliance with social distancing rules! :)
We really should get these made up and plonked at all Richmond Games - but with added blindfolds....

3 years on and still messing inside their heads.

Not Richmond related, but can we get the old ladies that sat behind the goals at the SCG in Sydney? The ones plugger almost killed with a torp from point blank.
They have probs passed on lol
The old guy you always see singing the song with the Swans in the rooms, Kenny I think his name is, used to stand with them and he's still kicking!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m glad that our club has declined to do this lame attempt at simulating a crowd , I realise substituting a coll fan with a cardboard cutout is seamless but for the tiger army , there are no imitations

i think it’s more about stimulating an income rather than simulating a crowd but fair enough.

1590626270176-png.882684
7C821DFD-76AA-4B3B-9119-EB0997199C2E.jpeg

I see the NRL are allowing fans to upload a photo of themselves to produce a cardboard cutout for games. Pretty funny idea and one that will surely be exploited.

Post your best cardboard cutouts for Richmond games.

I'l go first.

View attachment 882684

If you look closely.
The best part about this is the bird on the left hand, at the ready to be flipped at the right time.

Someone spent their $22 for the Cardboard Cutout at an NRL game on a picture of a UK mass-murderer - that's one way to kill it off, so to speak!

1590976651788.png

'Am absolutely loving the panthers v Knights in sunny England but not sure why serial killer Harold Shipman is in the stands,' a user posted to Twitter.

The English GP was convicted of 15 murders in January 2000, but authorities believe he may have killed up to 250 patients in his care.

Last edited:
Someone spent their $22 for the Cardboard Cutout at an NRL game on a picture of a UK mass-murderer - that's one way to kill it off, so to speak!

View attachment 884792

'Am absolutely loving the panthers v Knights in sunny England but not sure why serial killer Harold Shipman is in the stands,' a user posted to Twitter.

The English GP was convicted of 15 murders in January 2000, but authorities believe he may have killed up to 250 patients in his care.
that is *in gold!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back