Competitions Your best cardboard cutout!

Remove this Banner Ad

If you look closely.
The best part about this is the bird on the left hand, at the ready to be flipped at the right time.

Great spot that. I suspect the role of the secondary bird is to magnify the effect of the principle bird rather than being stored for possible deployment as a principle bird in its own right. Would be great to hear an explanation from the gentleman in question, as to what his strategy was. :)

What I was really impressed with beside the dual handed bird technique was the facial expression he chose as an accompaniment. You just can't teach stuff like that.

Great spot that. I suspect the role of the secondary bird is to magnify the effect of the principle bird rather than being stored for possible deployment as a principle bird in its own right. Would be great to hear an explanation from the gentleman in question, as to what his strategy was. :)

What I was really impressed with beside the dual handed bird technique was the facial expression he chose as an accompaniment. You just can't teach stuff like that.

Hahahahahaha sensational reply post, gave me a good laugh, and indeed, we need to hear this man’s modus operandi on all accounts.

Seriously whoever this Tiger fan is, if you’re reading, I love your passion for the Tigers, great to see. Dead set iconic photo.

Hahahahahaha sensational reply post, gave me a good laugh, and indeed, we need to hear this man’s modus operandi on all accounts.

Seriously whoever this Tiger fan is, if you’re reading, I love your passion for the Tigers, great to see. Dead set iconic photo.

Forget Bill Deller or Hayden Kennedy or whoever does the job these days, this is an example of umpire advisement at its very finest. It is immediate, honest, well thought through, it is specific, it is actionable, it is succinct, it is relevant, and there is no doubt it is fair. And the sincerity of the advice is there for all to see. It is beautiful, a classic work of art set against an endless procession of modern robotic correct looking reactions. It is a tremendous photo I agree.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know him well to chat to at games. He is a really nice guy.

Not Richmond related, but can we get the old ladies that sat behind the goals at the SCG in Sydney? The ones plugger almost killed with a torp from point blank.
wonder if they're still ticking

Remove this Banner Ad

Back