Your Big Call for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

maxresdefault.jpg

All the guys that have shown flashes will be consistent high standard performers. Conca is AA and recognized as an inside outside player with the most 1%s in the AFL. Griff tears the game apart, winning ball all over the ground, learns how to kick at goal and gets AA on the HFF (Alongside JR). TV will win the Coleman - that's it. Dusty wins the Brownlow. Cotch and Lids get 20+ Brownlow votes. Astbury plays all 25 games, wins every week, and provides quality rebound. Yarran just tears it up - that's all. Dimma out coaches others on game day. Hampson turns into a top tap ruck in the game, and is good around the ground. Vlas moves into the middle and gets AA.

We'll scrape by Carlton in Rd 1. Just. Finish 14-8 and 8th on the ladder, but only really beating the teams we should. Out the first elimination, again, and again, fail to recruit any "big" players. Nth Melb, Adel, Coll (yep), Dogs (yep) West Coast will smash us with their bigger bodies, and we'll continue to talk about "giving us time" despite us having the 4th oldest list in the league. The Dees looking more dangerous than us by the end of the year.

Dimma under pressure, but we still keep faith in Richardson, Hartley and Jackson, despite yet not unearthing or landing a gun.

Best to keep it real in my eyes. Any upside is a bonus....

Yep - other than petracca think he is the favourite of the non first year players

Hey mates, first post on here in a while. Had to make a new account but no-one would remember me anyway. I was thinking about Ellis earlier this week and if he was still eligible for the Rising Star. He's had a year in the system, and now he's getting a proper pre-season in. I don't think there is any doubt he has a pretty high ceiling but whether that means he is the best performing rookie in the comp this year is a big leap. Interesting he's way back at 41.00..

nabris.JPG

We'll scrape by Carlton in Rd 1. Just. Finish 14-8 and 8th on the ladder, but only really beating the teams we should. Out the first elimination, again, and again, fail to recruit any "big" players. Nth Melb, Adel, Coll (yep), Dogs (yep) West Coast will smash us with their bigger bodies, and we'll continue to talk about "giving us time" despite us having the 4th oldest list in the league. The Dees looking more dangerous than us by the end of the year.

Dimma under pressure, but we still keep faith in Richardson, Hartley and Jackson, despite yet not unearthing or landing a gun.

Best to keep it real in my eyes. Any upside is a bonus....
This is getting me excited.

Barely beat Carlton in Round 1, then lose the next five games straight. Just as it seems all hope is lost for this year, we proceed to win every game for the rest of the season, starting with Hawthorn in Round 7. Finish 17-5, 1st or 2nd and win the flag. West Coast to win 12 games and miss the 8.

Oh, and lolnorf to miss the 8, making three years in a row where beating us in an Elimination Final means missing finals the following year.

Last edited:
Kamdyn to go up a huge notch and average more that 25 possessions a game including 10 contested. By the end of the season teams are trying to work out how to stop his damaging run.
Jack only kicks 42 goals but Ty kicks 55 and Dusty 35.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Barely beat Carlton in Round 1, then lose the next five games straight. Just as it seems all hope is lost for this year, we proceed to win every game for the rest of the season, starting with Hawthorn in Round 7. Finish 17-5, 1st or 2nd and win the flag. West Coast to win 12 games and miss the 8.

Oh, and lolnorf to miss the 8, making three years in a row where beating us in an Elimination Final means missing finals the following year.
I noticed that as well, every team that beat us in the elimination final proceeds to turn to complete and utter s**t!!!

Hardwick to get re-signed early and half the board to go into meltdown over it. ....
flogstradamus lives
dusty top 3 in brownlow. yarran will have a better year then treloar.
dusty looks gold. and as you can see i was delusional about yaz
Astbury to nail down a spot in the side.
flogstradamus lives
Ty Vickery will take a free agency deal.
and again flogstradamus

There will be numerous users who enter this board post season till end of the trade week and a half . Will all have exclusive info supplied by reliable sources . No names , clubs or further details of these dozzies will be revealed.
What's this mans prize?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back