Your BIG CALL for 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

And Gerard Whately is revealed as an AI program written by The Filth Wizard during uni.

Fun fact, this is actually me turning around smugly after coding Gerbot 5000. The earring is a little silver tick of approval.

1708996792105.png

Fun fact, this is actually me turning around smugly after coding Gerbot 5000. The earring is a little silver tick of approval.

View attachment 1914409
The Kid Mero Showtime GIF by Desus & Mero

View attachment 1914409
Fun Fact 2: Silver Earring a disgusting reminder that TFW overcelebrated the inception of GERBOT and ended with a Something About Mary outcome. Awkward first date for him that night.

Riley Hardeman to play 10+ games lighting up the half backline like David King used to do and McDonald to be relegated to the reserves.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Hope so eventually but doesn't have the same skill level of King on what I've seen so far, which isn't much, but I would still doubt that anyway.

Hope so eventually but doesn't have the same skill level of King on what I've seen so far, which isn't much, but I would still doubt that anyway.
King also had absolute stars around so could just take off knowing he’d get coverage. Hopefully we are building something similar. Attacking game-breaking back flankers are awesome and a massive necessity in today’s game.

Paul Curtis to make the AA squad after kicking 40 goals this year.

Wardlaw/McKercher to come 1st and 2nd in the rising star.

LDU top5 brownlow

My NMFC mens team related 'big calls' for 2024:
  • We don't finish bottom four.
  • Leigh Adams will be considered a Head Coach candidate for other AFL teams that fire their coaches in 2024.
  • Sheezel will lead the entire AFL in possessions.
  • Duursma will struggle to crack the best 22 in 2024.
  • Toby Pink will emerge as a genuinely good KPD.
  • George Wardlaw comfortable wins the Rising Star.

Sleevo doesn't play more than 12 games in the seniors because of the strength of forward and wing options.

Powell polls in the top 7 for the Syd.
Love your second point!
Disagree with the first one. I think a big year for Sleevo. I reckon Clarko is gonna be great for him. I think we seen some glimpses last year & have just scratched the surface. I’m excited.

My NMFC mens team related 'big calls' for 2024:
  • We don't finish bottom four.
  • Leigh Adams will be considered a Head Coach candidate for other AFL teams that fire their coaches in 2024.
  • Sheezel will lead the entire AFL in possessions.
  • Duursma will struggle to crack the best 22 in 2024.
  • Toby Pink will emerge as a genuinely good KPD.
  • George Wardlaw comfortable wins the Rising Star.
Question for everyone:

Who gets fired first?

My money was on Beveridge, but since double checking the first five or six rounds, I think Dogs win a few & Dockers lose a few. Longmuir GONE by round 9.

Question for everyone:

Who gets fired first?

My money was on Beveridge, but since double checking the first five or six rounds, I think Dogs win a few & Dockers lose a few. Longmuir GONE by round 9.

Sam Mitchell on a sneaky hotseat I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hang on, your Grindr profile said you were the creator of a game called Gerbil.

It was a spin off. Very lucrative. Especially around the Chadstone area.

Stephens will finish in the top dozen of the Syd Barker to the amazement of everyone around here who underappreciates the need of a modern day winger to create structure and dispose well.
They would want to be dynamite disposals as he's only touching it a dozen times a game...

He will make top 12 because we are s**t.

On SM-G991B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back