Your Bulldogs Diary

Remove this Banner Ad

1.32pm - went to Bulldogs Big Footy site.. looking for something interesting to read, once again nothing other than dribble about how and why we lost on Friday, not to mention the Aker and Johhno bashing.

Couldn't bring myself to post anything, so went to bay 13 to see if I could spark up something of interest. nothing inspired me there either.

I hate Big Footy.:(

That's no good Doggy Style! Why don't you start up an oozing positivity thread then? Maybe I shouldn't do it as I did one last week and we lost hehe

Is feeling extremely confident that the Doggies will win tonight by placing my "all in"", " Dead Cert Bet" on the dogs to win tonight.

are in a $10 rolling bet from round one on a dead cert each week, so have got it up to $44 so far and have the faith that it will be $54 by later tonight. Go doggies

Is feeling extremely confident that the Doggies will win tonight by placing my "all in"", " Dead Cert Bet" on the dogs to win tonight.

are in a $10 rolling bet from round one on a dead cert each week, so have got it up to $44 so far and have the faith that it will be $54 by later tonight. Go doggies

Hmm excellent! Good luck :)

With 5 minutes to go I was very concerned, but maybe not as much as the guy that laid $130K on the dogs just before the game with Sportsbet, or whomever sponsors SEN. When I heard about this bet on the radio just before the game I though my money is safe!

Have purposefully written into the family shopping constitution that we are only ever allowed to buy Macleans toothpaste because its Red, White and Blue.

Are your Macleans showing?:D

Have purposefully written into the family shopping constitution that we are only ever allowed to buy Macleans toothpaste because its Red, White and Blue.

Are your Macleans showing?:D

Nice work! I sent a message to the club about getting them as a sponsor years ago. Haven't seen it in our local store for ages.

And you posted at 11.54! My stamp of approval! :thumbsu:

BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg

Watched the Boys defeat Serbia last night - came on at 10.30 our time.

Went ballistic , plenty of atmosphere and watching the green and gold
gets the emotions flowing considering there are Billions on the planet watching our heroes represent the country.
"Advance Australia Fair was Special"
Already booked my GF ticket as some of the family are not members. Costs a few shackles but I live with high expectations if we can get the best 22 on the park. !
Sons of the West ,
Red White and Blue,
Cheers
Stephen

Got my framed 2008 Dogs jumper back from having the glass replaced after moronic delivery guys broke it in transit. The guy who repaired it turned out to be a Dogs supporter so he didn't charge me anything for doing it! :)

Had a whisky and coke in my Bulldogs glass. Kept nice and warm today with my Bulldogs top under my jumper at work.

Yesterday, while I was filling the Dogsmobile, a lady saw my Dogs jacket and said she thought they were a good team - I agreed :thumbsu:. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not able to see TFS although could download it.
Just hope we not just defeat the purple haze,
but a real belting would not go astray considering
the grief over the past 48 hrs.
Cannot wait for Sunday!!

Cheers

Stephen

Mission accomplished :thumbsu:

On Thursday filled up the car and it took $54.54c :)

After watching TFS and reading about the dramas on BF went to bed at 12:54

Yesterday had a lady in at work with her son and he saw I was wearing my dogs jumper under my top and said he was a Dogs fan too :)

Yeah I was going to say lucky they were up or we would've been in trouble :D
Apparently Tim Lane went a bit early in the commentary in the first quarter too - 'Geelong's domination is over!' :eek:

.......... had customers in whose daughter worked at the G in the section Susan Alberti was sitting and said she is lovely ....... went to the post office and they asked me about the Dogs....then the bank and the teller was a Dogs supporter

Friday
Filled up the car - it took $54

Sat
Watched the GF. Turned off in the last quarter when the margin was 54 points so wouldn't have to see the celebrations. It was about 4:54 pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back