Your Christmas Wish List

Remove this Banner Ad

Absolutely, can I throw in another post-gate style Showdown victory into that dessert also?
And it's found later that it was kicked with 19 players on the field

1. Brett Burton to be moved on
2. Walker and Betts returning to their best form
3. BCrouch staying injury free
4. Making a grand final and the crows to win with a goal after the siren
5. Rankine decides to come home after 1 year

Mine (and in order for most important to least):

1) Fix the small forward issues, and to move to a 3 tall structure. Both coincide seeing really it's just a case of switch out a tall and go for two of Knight, McAdam, McHenry and maybe Jones in our line up.
2) Develop a method for Sloane to handle the tag.
3) Smith and Seedsman stay fit for the season.
4) Move Milera to the midfield. He's at 50 games, so the argument that we should keep him in a lesser position is just wrong seeing he's done enough preseasons to handle a switch. If not, then Milera is not a long term answer to this side.
5) Get Tex fit
6) Get Brouch fit
7) Move Doedee to an undersized KPD and use the opening to blood Fogarty (Really, this is a 1-2 year deal to just get some games into Fog, and a way to use his rather excellent leg).
8) * Mackay off completely, and phase Douglas out.
9) Give Gallucci more midfield minutes.
10) Get 3-5 games into Jones/McHenry (I reckon McHenry is a shot at 20+, Jones I do struggle to place, but injuries will sort that one out).
11) Rat to figure his s**t out and become a consistent B+/A- winger.
12) If we don't win the premiership this year, sack Burton.

For premiership success, my feel is 1-3 have to happen. 4-11 probably needs a few of them, but lets say, a Tex/Brouch not getting fit isn't the end of the world here. Nor is playing Mackay (as pointless as it is) providing a fair few of them happen. 12 is just cover in case we don't win it, in which Burton needs to pay for messing up 2018, and at this point (end 2019) probably ruining our best shot at a premiership.

Sox and undies.....no seriously, no one ever wants these (including me) but come first day back at work and all I can see is a pile of smelly underwear (cause no one washes over Christmas). Then I'll be very great full for cheapskate aunties ;-)

I also would like to unwrap a premiership!

Mine (and in order for most important to least):

1) Fix the small forward issues, and to move to a 3 tall structure. Both coincide seeing really it's just a case of switch out a tall and go for two of Knight, McAdam, McHenry and maybe Jones in our line up.
2) Develop a method for Sloane to handle the tag.
3) Smith and Seedsman stay fit for the season.
4) Move Milera to the midfield. He's at 50 games, so the argument that we should keep him in a lesser position is just wrong seeing he's done enough preseasons to handle a switch. If not, then Milera is not a long term answer to this side.
5) Get Tex fit
6) Get Brouch fit
7) Move Doedee to an undersized KPD and use the opening to blood Fogarty (Really, this is a 1-2 year deal to just get some games into Fog, and a way to use his rather excellent leg).
8) **** Mackay off completely, and phase Douglas out.
9) Give Gallucci more midfield minutes.
10) Get 3-5 games into Jones/McHenry (I reckon McHenry is a shot at 20+, Jones I do struggle to place, but injuries will sort that one out).
11) Rat to figure his s**t out and become a consistent B+/A- winger.
12) If we don't win the premiership this year, sack Burton.

For premiership success, my feel is 1-3 have to happen. 4-11 probably needs a few of them, but lets say, a Tex/Brouch not getting fit isn't the end of the world here. Nor is playing Mackay (as pointless as it is) providing a fair few of them happen. 12 is just cover in case we don't win it, in which Burton needs to pay for messing up 2018, and at this point (end 2019) probably ruining our best shot at a premiership.
Jesus...Santa will have to make 2 trips ;-)

1. Obviously Crows flag, the rest of the wish list is fairly irrelevant.

2. Smith and Milera averaging 25 touches off half back
3. Laird averaging 30 a game in the middle
4. Tex back to a 50+ goal season with no injuries, and the return of the mullet
5. Betts Coleman. He deserves it
6. Brouch to play all season, AA team, no injuries
7. The team to establish a 2nd small pressure forward, dont care who.
8. MacAdam to play McGoverns role better than McGovern
9. Sauce to get put back in the pantry for some rests and ROB to play
10. MacKay 1 game, a farewell
11. Otten 1 game, a farewell
12. Carlton to have a shocking season as they blood more kids and their aging guns slow down, but not through injuries.
13. McGovern to get dominated and only kick 25-30 for the season
14. 2 Showdown thumpings, in crows favour.
15. A prelim final showdown with Adelaide winning by 119
16. 0 off field scandals, camps, tippetgates
17. AFL to introduce a best of 3 Grand Final series. 1 game at each of the teams home grounds, and the decider at the MCG.
18. Mrouch to break the all time possessions count
19. Sloane to grow his hair back long seeing the return of his superpowers
20. Greenwood to rotate forward more, seeing him add more goals and make AA squad.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crows win flag....Carlton finish last.
After sticking it up the Vics in September we waltz into the 2019 draft and collect pick 1 & 19 as reigning premiers.

I can hear them squealing like stuffed pigs !!! .......no problem with Vic teams scooping up free agents (Richmond with Lynch)....or having home ground advantage in every GF.....but this is outrageous !!!....how are the Crows allowed pick 1 after going all the way ??? LOL :)

Then it’s our turn to shrug our shoulders at something that makes no sense and say “suck s**t”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back