Strategy Your Club's Draft Needs

Remove this Banner Ad

I agree but who do you think you can get at pick 31 that is a better option than those guys? If you could package your two 30s picks up and move forward to grab Cooper Stephens that'd be ideal. I'm not sure there's a player in the draft afterwards that is really of the quality you're looking for in that position.

Schoenberg could get there.

I agree but who do you think you can get at pick 31 that is a better option than those guys? If you could package your two 30s picks up and move forward to grab Cooper Stephens that'd be ideal. I'm not sure there's a player in the draft afterwards that is really of the quality you're looking for in that position.

Any of the guys likely to slip (Philp, C.Stephens, Dow, Rantall) would be an equal to Clarke/Mutch. We don't need quality, we need role players, depth in that position. Size also helps with so many sub 180cm players already in our midfield group.

good chance richmond take c stephens if they keep #19 and he is still on the board

Agree, I don't reckon he'll be available for the Dons.

Schoenberg could get there.

He'd be an okay fit but I feel like they want a genuinely tall inside mid more than anything else.

Any of the guys likely to slip (Philp, C.Stephens, Dow, Rantall) would be an equal to Clarke/Mutch. We don't need quality, we need role players, depth in that position. Size also helps with so many sub 180cm players already in our midfield group.

Tbh I disagree, I think you do need quality, but that's a whole other thing. Stephens would be the perfect fit of what you're looking for, Dow might be ok. Philp and Rantall not sure they're perfect but yeah, they'd be OK.

Melbourne desperately needs a ruckman.

Regards
Simon Goodwin and Jason Taylor
MFC

Remove this Banner Ad

Back