List Mgmt. Your clubs 25 and under team

Remove this Banner Ad

Bulldogs are clearly the best.

But I'm also putting my team up and anyone who doesn't agree that our unknown 18/19 year olds who played a season of VFL will become AA's in the future is clearly clueless and my teams the best. (Behind the Dogs)

Mate Lions supporters have had nothing but pain for the last 12-13 years outside of last year. Even during the 3 peat era our supporters didn’t even come close to the arrogance a section of tigers supporters exhibit.

The funny thing is your actual players are more humble that supporters
Try 35 years of pain and get back to us... bandwagoner

Players to have debuted:

25: Barrass, Sheed, Watson
24: Ryan, Nelson, Duggan
23: Cole
22: Rotham, Venables, Waterman
21: Brander, Allen, Petruccelle
20: Cameron
19: nil

Happy with that group, but most of our best players are currently in the 26-30 bracket so we'll need to keep adding to the list year by year.

Players to have debuted:

25: Barrass, Sheed, Watson
24: Ryan, Nelson, Duggan
23: Cole
22: Rotham, Venables, Waterman
21: Brander, Allen, Petruccelle
20: Cameron
19: nil

Happy with that group, but most of our best players are currently in the 26-30 bracket so we'll need to keep adding to the list year by year.
No first or second rounders next year though right?

Someone’s a touch defensive

was a genuine question
Yes the Richmond fan was super defensive over you questioning the Eagles lack of top draft picks.

Good pick up.

What was the point of the question?

(and why can't I reply to posts?)
To clarify whether they have a second rounder next year. After the kelly trade can’t remember if it was just first rounders they lost

to which you decided to randomly reply about jack watts and top draft picks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

To clarify whether they have a second rounder next year. After the kelly trade can’t remember if it was just first rounders they lost

to which you decided to randomly reply about jack watts and top draft picks

So you weren't leading anywhere that question, and were just wasting everyone's time?

Brisbane

Witherden Andrews Hinge
Answerth Gardiner Starcevich
Ah Chee Mathieson Cox
Bailey McStay Rayner
Cameron Hipwood McInerney

A Smith J Berry McLuggage

Skinner Allison E Smith T Berry

All players except E Smith and T Berry have played AFL already. No first year players included.
McGluggage will be considered as one of the best players in the AFL in a few years IMO

Correct.

We did use 6 picks in 2017 and 4 in 2018 though.

I'm OK with missing out on a couple of (hopefully late) first round picks, but it's annoying we threw away second round picks also.

If we missed out on Tim Kelly because of some pointless haggling over picks in the 30s and 40s I'd start a petition to fold the club.

Elite talent to immediately cover a glaring weakness in a side in a premiership window - you damn well give whatever draft picks you can.

If we missed out on Tim Kelly because of some pointless haggling over picks in the 30s and 40s I'd start a petition to fold the club.

Elite talent to immediately cover a glaring weakness in a side in a premiership window - you damn well give whatever draft picks you can.
Damn straight!

Freo might as well join too if that's the case. Tim kelly only stood out in 2017 because he was averaging 28 disposals a game and kicked 25 goals. Last 2 seasons before that, he only averaged 20 disposals a game. Both clubs had the chance to get him in the 2015 and 2016 drafts.

St Kilda. (Games played in brackets)

B: Wilkie (22) Howard (45) Paton (16)
HB: Clark (29) Battle (26) Coffield (18)
C: Billings (107) Steele (78) Jones (90)
HF: Parker (17) Membrey (92) Kent (76)
F: Butler (45) King (0) Lonie (63)
R: Marshall (33) Dunstan (103) Gresham (81)
I/C: Sinclair (86) Long (30), Hind (11) Bytel (0)
E: Mckenzie (49) Austin (20) Langlands (3) Phillips (11)

Last edited:
St Kilda. (Games played in brackets)

B: Wilkie (22) Howard (45) Paton (16)
HB: Clark (29) Battle (26) Coffield (18)
C: Billings (107) Steele (78) Jones (90)
HF: Parker (17) Membrey (92) Kent (76)
F: Butler (45) King (0) Lonie (63)
R: Marshall (33) Dunstan (103) Gresham (81)
I/C: Sinclair (86) Long (30), Hind (11) Bytel (0)
E: Mckenzie (49) Austin (20) Langlands (3) Phillips (11)
I see you have some interesting youf there.....and none of them have played under Ross Lyon lol

So it seems your rebuild actually started in 2014, when Alan Richardson was the coach.

Seems like you scorched the earth of the entire list as I dont see too many players left that have Played under Ross Lyon lol.

I see you have some interesting youf there.....and none of them have played under Ross Lyon lol

So it seems your rebuild actually started in 2014, when Alan Richardson was the coach.

Seems like you scorched the earth of the entire list as I dont see too many players left that have Played under Ross Lyon lol.
Glad you're finding this amusing, but none of them played under Grant Thomas, either.

Probably because this thread is about those who are 25yo or younger, and Ross departed at the end of 2011, when those who are 25yo now were only 17yo, and thus too young to be on an AFL list. :think: ;)

Glad you're finding this amusing, but none of them played under Grant Thomas, either.

Probably because this thread is about those who are 25yo or younger, and Ross departed at the end of 2011, when those who are 25yo now were only 17yo, and thus too young to be on an AFL list. :think: ;)
very cold blooded on what your team did. Recruiting a lot of youf once Ross Lyon has left.

You really want none of your players to be connected with Ross Lyon with any way shape or form. I wouldnt of been suprised your team fumigated your training facilities at seaford and Moorabbin to get rid of the Old man Ross Lyon stench lol

Bulldogs are clearly the best.

But I'm also putting my team up and anyone who doesn't agree that our unknown 18/19 year olds who played a season of VFL will become AA's in the future is clearly clueless and my teams the best. (Behind the Dogs)

Sorry - my team just drafted 4 future Brownlow Medallists (except they'll probably steal votes off each other), and our Reserves won the GF which means they're better than .................... Williamstown (hang on, have to think this through).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back