BGouldP McCartin*Stephens
HBMcInerneyT. MCCartinBlakey
CGuldenRowbpttomFlorent
HFWicksMcDonaldHeeney
FHaywardMcLeanPapley
RLadhamsThe Chad WarnerMills
ISheldrickSheatherAmarteyCampbell

* Coming via PSD
** The biggest kid on our list rocks up with the youngsters on D 1 of pre season,but I am afraid Buddy is not eligible.
Paddy McCartin full back. I'm curious has he ever played a game there?

Decent. I reckon I'd do this though. Occasionally rest Blakey up forward to give one of Ladhams or McLean a break on the bench. Obviously don't think Campbell belongs as a back pocket, or that Sheather or Gould are quite ready, but not much other choice. Roberts probably the draftee most ready.

This team would look so much better with Dawson and Hewett in it, but it's not too bad.

FB: O'Riordan T McCartin Campbell
HB: McInerney Melican Blakey
C: Gulden Mills Florent
HF: Hayward McDonald Heensey
FF: Wicks McLean Papley
R: Ladhams Warner Rowbottom
Int: Stephens Roberts Gould Sheather
Campbell is definitely better suited on the wing or in the mids, however it is tough to break in to those positions atm. Sheather is a beast and is absolutely ready to go.

Campbell is definitely better suited on the wing or in the mids, however it is tough to break in to those positions atm. Sheather is a beast and is absolutely ready to go.
Yeah I basically just needed to fill a back pocket and went with the one who played some minutes down there early on this year. We should definitely not Nick Smith him (he was drafted as a winger), although the trade-off would almost be worth it if we could lock in another Nick Smith for a decade.

Paddy McCartin full back. I'm curious has he ever played a game there?
5 games there at VFL level. Don't get me wrong, he was pretty good, but then so was Brand who we just delisted. I can understand him for a 26 and under side, just that some people have him locked in for the senior team, round 1 next year, which I think is a stretch at this point. Hard to see him getting ahead of Melican if the latter stays fit and avoids wild form fluctuations in pre season.

5 games there at VFL level. Don't get me wrong, he was pretty good, but then so was Brand who we just delisted. I can understand him for a 26 and under side, just that some people have him locked in for the senior team, round 1 next year, which I think is a stretch at this point. Hard to see him getting ahead of Melican if the latter stays fit and avoids wild form fluctuations in pre season.
Can’t believe he’s still playing tbh. I know they go off medical advice… but geez he got knocked out easily a few times. Not worth it imo

Remove this Banner Ad

Back