Strategy Your Club's Draft Needs

Remove this Banner Ad

Speed and tackling.

If you're slow and can't tackle you don't play for the Tigers.

1. Big inside mid accumulator with good skills
2. KPD 196+ with speed and good hands
3.Another mid inside/Outside with pace

I would swap your 1 and 2 since gaining Pickett and also having Ross and RCD yet to come in.

Picketts inside work is sublime like his outside and he is hard as nails at the contest, so there's your number 1.

1. KPD
2. Tackler with Endurance
3. Speed and Endurance

With our first we’d want Young, Serong or Kemp. They all suit us in different ways.

If we’re going to leave Mills and Heeney as part-time mids then a big pure mid would be good especially with Kennedy getting on.

I saw posts earlier from Richmond supporters re RCD... you can expect a call from us next year.

With our first we’d want Young, Serong or Kemp. They all suit us in different ways.

If we’re going to leave Mills and Heeney as part-time mids then a big pure mid would be good especially with Kennedy getting on.

I saw posts earlier from Richmond supporters re RCD... you can expect a call from us next year.
Lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking forwards , then a Key defender to replace Frawley is our most pressing need …..After that, a ruckman to replace McEvoy.

So with pick 11 I'd wager we grab one of McAsey or Jackson, should either be still available. Maginness as our second pick will address our midfield depth....If we take McAsey, then one of Bryan or Comben as a later pick will do...A small forward would be great too, but you can't have everything in the one draft.

Small forward with good pressure No 1 priority
Pacey Winger with penetrating kick
Mid with breakaway speed

Remove this Banner Ad

Back