Your clubs needs in the National Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

priority 1. Pace and skills in the midfield (Petrevski Seton if he slips), Cedric Cox, Sam Powell Pepper
priority 2. Key Back (Logue)

Tall forward is where we're the thinnest.

Outside run and good ball users with our later picks.

Yep, although 2017 is the KPP draft, not sure there will be a KPP at your draft range that isn't one you are reaching. That said Wells seems to pull ones from nowhere so maybe he has one already lined up. battle or Kerr could be at your range in your first pick.

Yep, although 2017 is the KPP draft, not sure there will be a KPP at your draft range that isn't one you are reaching. That said Wells seems to pull ones from nowhere so maybe he has one already lined up. battle or Kerr could be at your range in your first pick.
I think if Kerr's still around at pick 24 expect his name to be called.

I think if Kerr's still around at pick 24 expect his name to be called.

Essendon and Carlton are the dangers, Sydney too (although personally if I were us, we should take mids this year)

MFC:
  1. Ready Ruck depth; capable Fwd-Ruck even better
  2. Project Ruck, Fwd-Ruck
Coming in at #47 what do you think our options might be Snoop?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. Outside run/skills. Need a gun winger/half-forward.
2. Project KPP's. Grundy's 30 and Tippett and Franklin turn 30 next year (yes I know Buddy's still contracted to 2022), now or next year is the right time to find replacements.

1. Outside run/skills. Need a gun winger/half-forward.
2. Project KPP's. Grundy's 30 and Tippett and Franklin turn 30 next year (yes I know Buddy's still contracted to 2022), now or next year is the right time to find replacements.

2017 is the KPP draft, I expect us to want at LEAST 3 live picks in 2017 to target talls.

Still pretty light on KPP, be a good idea to pick up a project KPF and ruckman to whittle away while Boyd improves and we have Cloke as security.

Midfield runs deep and shouldn't be a concern but knowing Dalrymple..

Ideally a burst mid and a quick KPD, but realistically we'll target best available and consider a second tier comp mature ruckman for the rookie list.

We could use a back up ruckman, would love to get in Tony Olango as a project. Perhaps another key defender (Harrison Macreadie fits the bill). Other than that just some more high end talent for depth and to keep everyone honest.

1. Outside run mainly, ideally with good kicking skills.
2. 3rd tall forward (possibly Battle/Kerr if available)
9 and 19 Hmmm.

Sps, battle maybe.

Good trading by swans.

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back