Teams Your Completed 2019 team

Remove this Banner Ad

What the hell did you do to ROB? After all he’s done for you!
He became Gawn. Still considering keeping him at R2 but you know those soft Crow campaigners will get all nostalgic and bring Sauce back in.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 trade left!

giphy.gif

Almost complete, just got to cash in Duursma > Ryan/Houli next week.

Even though we all thought the rookies were pretty average this year, I seemed to have generated roughly $350k extra this season than 2018 at the same point.

1560745741209.png

Pretty happy with my team overall considering the disgusting first 5 weeks of trades I made.

1560746022829.png
1560745995337.png

Almost complete, just got to cash in Duursma > Ryan/Houli next week.

Even though we all thought the rookies were pretty average this year, I seemed to have generated roughly $350k extra this season than 2018 at the same point.

View attachment 694044

Pretty happy with my team overall considering the disgusting first 5 weeks of trades I made.

View attachment 694048
View attachment 694047

So you're going to play out the final 6-7 rounds with no trades and zero bench cover? You need to get your mate Alf to punch some sense back into you.

Team will be close to complete next week after going L.Baker > Sloane via Telly.

Yeah I know I have Smith and Hore at D4 and D5 but with only 3 trades left after getting Sloane in they will have to do god damn it.

Logue\Naish at D6 for as long as I can get away with it. Will loophole with Gardner till I can upgrade 1 of them (if I have trades left still at finals)

Pretty happy with it overall. Got some good bench cover in Westhoff who can cover forwards and ruck.

Will get a $102k M\F in at some point so Westhoff can cover all 3 lines.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

team.JPG

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back