Teams Your Completed 2019 team

If a team has that at D5/6 it aint complete and I dont wanna see it!!!
Would love to have seen your completed 2015 and 2017 team when you finished terribly!

Let us scrubs celebrate what we could put together. Enjoy life at the top looking down on us :(

May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
Would love to have seen your completed 2015 and 2017 team when you finished terribly!

Let us scrubs celebrate what we could put together. Enjoy life at the top looking down on us :(
I wouldnt have posted my scrubby teams:moustache:

Only fking with ya

Like Birchy said it’s the ones posting saying “1 upgrade left that I will do next week”

May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
Cyber bullying people with fault brigade teams just because he's luckbotted his way to the top 200 with Brouchgull all year.

Shameful.
Stop stalking me cutie

Dont be mad you started Big Newnes instead of Bradley

That's fine, but people are posting their teams and detailing what their final upgrade or two will be sometime in the future. Why not wait until those final upgrades have been made before posting team?
Yep, thats why you havent seen my team as yet...
Or maybe, it is a bit too embarrassing to share atm
... idk, just pick one of those reasons

That's fine, but people are posting their teams and detailing what their final upgrade or two will be sometime in the future. Why not wait until those final upgrades have been made before posting team?

I would have been been here this week. But injuries.

Bunch of useless kents

Screenshot_20190702-181748_SuperCoach.jpg

Oct 17, 2017
Puppies
AFL Club
West Coast
Jeez there a group of emerging flogs, wise up... if someone wants to post their team that's not quite finished due to bad luck, new to Super Coach or whateves let them...

Some like to reference this thread for past mistakes or future reference....get a grip on your tiny Chols you boosting kents.

Jeez there a group of emerging flogs, if someone wants to post their team that's not quite finished due to bad luck, new to Super Coach or whateves let them...

Some like to reference this thread for past mistakes or future reference....get a grip on your tiny Chols you boosting kents.
Supercoach is serious bizznezz.

Things have to be filed correctly otherwise we've got anarchy, then it's total destruction of the world!!
The world man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 4, 2015
South-East Melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Nuggets, Giants, Arsenal
Jeez there a group of emerging flogs, wise up... if someone wants to post their team that's not quite finished due to bad luck, new to Super Coach or whateves let them...

Sorry I didn’t meet your Alf gif quota for the day.

Apologies

Here it is boys! :sick:

2 trades left for emergencies.

Missing so many "must haves", team is trash overall. Decent cover though with DPP.

Currently ranked 1867, I'll be very happy with a top 2k finish with this lot.

Considering I was ranked ~100k for round 1 with a putrid starting team, I reckon I've done alright aside from a few (very big) trades mistakes...

My MID bench is a big problem, I reckon Clarke is about to get dropped and Bewley's AFL career is over. Thankfully Logue and Answerth look like sticking around so I can swing Impey forward and then move Worpel to my MID bench.

12 players remaining from my starting team:
ZWilliams, Duursma
Macrae, Cripps, Oliver, Treloar
Grundy, Gawn, Bines
Dangerfield, Heeney, Billings

Might trade out Loguebot to big Impey too so I can post my fault brigade in here.
Train is departing soon, get on board!!! Will go 140 tonight intercepting our disgraceful kicks inside 50 and then switch forward and slot 3 goals.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Train is departing soon, get on board!!! Will go 140 tonight intercepting our disgraceful kicks inside 50 and then switch forward and slot 3 goals.

So let me get this straight, I re-opened this thread because you asked me, just so you could post your "complete" team with Jarman ******* Impey on-field?

So let me get this straight, I re-opened this thread because you asked me, just so you could post your "complete" team with Jarman ******* Impey on-field?

You have Logue at D6 and Westhoff on field this week. What's your point?

If somebody brought in Caleb Daniel towards the end of last year people would have laughed. 3 rd avg of of 97, 5 rd avg of 86, looks to be providing a lot of run off half back for them.

You are also planning on using your last 2 trades soon. When Impey via Gardner provides me a sweet 75 in the last few rounds over your donut I'll make sure to let you know ;)

giphy.gif

Nov 21, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Arsenal FC
Here it is boys! :sick:

View attachment 703437

2 trades left for emergencies.

Missing so many "must haves", team is trash overall. Decent cover though with DPP.

Currently ranked 1867, I'll be very happy with a top 2k finish with this lot.

Considering I was ranked ~100k for round 1 with a putrid starting team, I reckon I've done alright aside from a few (very big) trades mistakes...

My MID bench is a big problem, I reckon Clarke is about to get dropped and Bewley's AFL career is over. Thankfully Logue and Answerth look like sticking around so I can swing Impey forward and then move Worpel to my MID bench.

12 players remaining from my starting team:
ZWilliams, Duursma
Macrae, Cripps, Oliver, Treloar
Grundy, Gawn, Bines
Dangerfield, Heeney, Billings

Wow wtf is that forwardline?

Back