Teams Your Completed 2019 team

Remove this Banner Ad

I think I'll never get to post in here. Still got Logue on field. And Dusty and Sprayshaw. Barf. If by some miracle I can turn those jerks into Neale and Hurn/Whitfield, I can call my team "done".

Overall ranking is interesting. There's still a fair whack of the season left - a few untimely injuries (eg Boak, Gawn, Cripps, etc this week) and some who are flying in the top 1000 might plummet down, and vice-versa.

My squad blew out to 44,000th at one point this year, but I was being conservative (cowardly) with trades and now into an almost-respectable 7,500th or so now with 6 moves to go. 200,000 players, so that's top 3-4%. An OK outcome in most seasons.

You may as well post it Faz, everyone else has. :rainbow:

Not quite complete yet. 6 trades to go.

The vision is to get Hurn or Whitfield (back) in to round out defence, and Brayshaw upgraded to Neale. Then ideally a non-playing MF swing with Gray (or Heeney or whoever) to provide roving bench coverage across midfield and forward.

The non-playing zombies that are Naish, Gardner are very awkward to work around.

The only teams I'm jealous of are the ones currently inside the top 1k :rainbow:
We've made a pact to keep you out :p
I've got 998 signatures, you just have to find and chat to the 2 rogue teams - something about being nice to MODs :eek:

So my team is now complete, or as complete as it is ever going to be - 0 trades remaining! :drunk: Was going to upgrade Hore to Hurn and pray for the last 7 rounds, but that horrid score forced me to bring in Sheppard instead.

DEF: Zilliams, Stewart, Ryan, Sheppard, Sicily, BSmith ( :sick::sick::sick: )

MID: Macrae, Jelly, Fyfe, Cripps, Neale, Bont, Cunnington, Sloane

FWD: Danger, Boak, Telly, Ziebell, Heeney, Worpel ( :sick: )

Not quite complete yet. 6 trades to go.

View attachment 705631

The vision is to get Hurn or Whitfield (back) in to round out defence, and Brayshaw upgraded to Neale. Then ideally a non-playing MF swing with Gray (or Heeney or whoever) to provide roving bench coverage across midfield and forward.

The non-playing zombies that are Naish, Gardner are very awkward to work around.

fml teams with brayshaw at m9 and im struggling with Brayshaw at m7.

So my team is now complete, or as complete as it is ever going to be - 0 trades remaining! :drunk: Was going to upgrade Hore to Hurn and pray for the last 7 rounds, but that horrid score forced me to bring in Sheppard instead.

DEF: Zilliams, Stewart, Ryan, Sheppard, Sicily, BSmith ( :sick::sick::sick: )

MID: Macrae, Jelly, Fyfe, Cripps, Neale, Bont, Cunnington, Sloane

FWD: Danger, Boak, Telly, Ziebell, Heeney, Worpel ( :sick: )
hmmmm... pretty hard to be complete without a RUC line!

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looking at your team 1290 rank seems too low. Were you slow in upgrading? Looks like a top100 team....

I had a horrid start. Was ranked about 35/40,000 after round 3. I have caught up recently had a couple of good scores which has pushed me up.

I got my s**t together quick enough and took some chances on a cheap Cunnington/Daniel and some rookies as well which worked for me.

I fully regret my decision of not keeping Marshall. I had him before RD1 and wasn't picked so I moved him for Dev Smith:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back