Teams Your Completed 2019 team

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams done. Ranked 177 for the round last week. Will probably be 17,700 this week.

Pendles playing saves me having to field Bewley, though Pendles will go 80-100 this week.
Fyfe covered by Clarke (nice 77 tonight) until we know what's going on.
Dunkley was RIRO'ed.

2 trades for LTI

Here we are boys, 4 trades left & sitting pretty in 2nd for main cashy.

All my hopes rest on POD's Rocky & Jezza. On their day they can pull out monster scores, but will SC finals be their day?

EDIT: SC finals was not their day. Lost the QF convincingly. Ryan is now Houli too.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 700146

7 trades left to turn Brodie Smith into Hurn, and maybe get Josh Kelly. Flawed, but still the best team I've ever had at R.14 of a season. Ranked 1.5k, would like to hold around there until the end.
Update:

Things have really rolled my way with the Kelly+Hurn injuries, + Brodie Smith's recent scoring. Up into the 200s now. 4 trades left after Brodie Smith to Whitfield this week. Looking to beat 146th to notch my highest ever finish.

brag.jpg

Last edited:
Undecided but Hurn > Salem I think I'll do (wish I did it last week pre game)

D9aJopZ.png

Heeney fwd/mid swing. No def cover, 1 trade left for that

Screenshot (27).png

Ok guys looking for any advise to improve this team, 3 trades left and $200k

* Thinking to bring in J.Kelly once Clarke improves value and hopefully Kelly drops after playing with a high BE

* Anything that you guys see that would make an improvment to get me over the line as my main rival i wont meet until rnd 23 and we are 1st and 2nd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back