Your crazy predictions for 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

- Ramsay plays 10+ games
- Reid plays in the back line for majority of season
- Treloar has 30 and kicks a goal as pies win by 20+ in round 2 vs shitmond
- Sweep Carlton (not crazy just get it done)
- We break the drought and be a the hawks
- We win a game by 100
- Leppa gets the sack
- Pies finish ahead of Richmond
- Carlton win the spoon again
- Lewis Taylor requests trade to collingwood
- Mitch Robinson requests trade to collingwood, collingwood say not interested.
- Marsh plays 15+ games
- Gault is finally de-listed
- Moore kicks 25+
- Marely Williams All Australian
- Langdon kicks the winning goal after the siren vs Sydney in round 1, which leads to Broomhead and Elliott clapping, cheering and genuinely look like they experienced some form of enjoyment during an AFL game.
Ramsay would have if he didnt get hurt :(
Reid played most of the season :)
We beat richmond and treloar had 30.. close enough
we lost to carlton :(
we lost to hawks by 1 :(
cant remember if we won by 100.. probably not
leppa got sacked :)
pies finished ahead of richmond :)
carlton did not win spoon :(
Lewis Taylor re-signed
Mitch Robinson did not request trade
Marsh didnt play 15+ games
Gault is not delisted
Moore didnt kick 25+ goals
Marley went so far backwards its not funny
we lost to swans by 80 :(

not a good strike rate, not sure how serious i was.

Hawthorn to miss out on finals :heavymultiply:

GWS to go bottom 4 :heavymultiply:

Carlton to not finish last - I give that gong to Essendon :heavycheck:

St Kilda to become a surprise packet and finish mid-table :heavycheck:

Cloke to have a shocking season :( :heavycheck:

Swanny to retire end of season :cry: :heavycheck:

Cox to be in our top 4 goal scorers for the season :heavymultiply: (5th - close!)

Treloar a great addition to the team, but we're still made to lament missing out on Wiederman to get him. :heavymultiply:

Pendlebury to go into the backline for much of the season (released by Treloar) :heavymultiply:

3 of the 4 draftees get a taste of senior footy :heavycheck:

VFL team to make the Grand Final :heavymultiply:

Collingwood to significantly improve and end up on 13 wins - but still miss out on finals. (The reason for that is that there ends up being a raft of really crap teams (Essendon, Carlton, Brisbane, GWS, Suns, Adelaide) which really distort the ladder and 14 wins needed to make finals) :heavymultiply:

Collingwood continue their sweepout and offload ~10 players end of season ?? (Probably - already lost 6)

Somehow Collingwood get back into the first round of the draft ?? - TBD

I am going to place $50 on Lin Jong to win the Norm Smith if he is selected tonight, I might place another $50 on Stringer kicking the most goals. I hope I have not broken any BF rules posting about gambling or encouraging gambling! I only have a flutter every couple of years so it is no concern to me. Please gamble responsibly!

I am going to place $50 on Lin Jong to win the Norm Smith if he is selected tonight, I might place another $50 on Stringer kicking the most goals. I hope I have not broken any BF rules posting about gambling or encouraging gambling! I only have a flutter every couple of years so it is no concern to me. Please gamble responsibly!
TAB paying $34 for Zaine Cordy first goal. Sydney's defense isn't very tall (especially without Aliir) and they are best at ground level. All he needs is a clean mark inside 50. $20 on him.

Not a Magpie, but originally I had Collingwood penciled in to be playing this week, against Fremantle.

Turns out I was wrong.
I could see collingwood doing great things with there list. Varcoe was a good pick up.
Didnt rate Treloar untill i saw how many Votes he polled.

Not a Magpie, but originally I had Collingwood penciled in to be playing this week, against Fremantle.

Turns out I was wrong.
I could see collingwood doing great things with there list. Varcoe was a good pick up.
Didnt rate Treloar untill i saw how many Votes he polled.
You need to watch more Collingwood games, its a real joy!

Ok here is how I went

:D Positioned 8 - 3 we comfortably win the next game :D X

We beat Carlton twice easily (Carlton remain cellar dwellers, Bolton still smiles dumbly) X boooo

KB uses the word "famous" 360 times in one session. (Still irritates Neal Balme) HUGE TICK

We beat Hawthorn by 20 odd points (hawthorn get dispatched in round one of finals, eliminated) X and Hawthorn in straight sets is a TICK

Port returns to finals joining Collingwood as new entrants for 2016. X

Collingwood wins a final (tiger Treloar plays well, that's what KB calls him) X

Nathan Buckley gets praise in these threads by unlikely posters (you know who you are) X

Reid plays well all season, Scharenberg makes great strides ( says bring on 2017) TICK and X

Cloke kicks 69 goals and says you are always happy with that out put X

Leoppo sacked. HUGE TICK

Bolton questioned and put under great scrutiny. X

Carlton bottom, Unknown Carlton director says "we have to be patient" immediately there is a board challenge X

Dogs struggle, St Kilda get to play Freeman they lose by 80 points he says "I'm used to them losing, feels right" X

Dons asada wada usada hirda cantinues TICK

Pendlebury captains All Australian side, wins Brownlow X

Swan De Goey Trelloar joins Pendles in All Australian team X

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back