Your current backlog

Remove this Banner Ad

Backlog
Fahrenheit
The Last of Us: Remastered (have played it before, just want to replay and dive into the multiplayer for the first time)
DMC Definitive Edition
Stardew Valley
Walking Dead seasons 1-3 (replay 1 and 2, play 3)
Persona 4 Golden

Just Completed
Persona 5 (platinum) - few flaws and a bit dragged out, but really fun; thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
The Order: 1886 (platinum) - really great experience - loved it a lot more than I had expected to. Story very strong with an excellent twist.
Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (platinum) - a bit tedious and much, much lighter on the "gameplay" than I'd expected, but a cool universe and well-constructed story.

Hoping to get through a few of them before Tekken 7, but not looking likely.

My Steam account just hit 1,000 games today; half of which I'm yet to play, and I have a bunch on other services too.

Many are just bundle junk or freebies, which I haven't any interest in playing, but those I actually intend to get around to include:

Skyrim
Shadowrun: Hong Kong
Slime Rancher
GTA: Episodes From Liberty City
XCOM 2
Broken Age
Stellaris
Alpha Protocol
Jade Empire
Assassin's Creed II
Fallout 4
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Witcher 2

I've already played 18 games this year, including Dragon Age Inquisition, Borderlands 2 and XCOM, so I'm making some progress!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Witcher B&W - Close to finishing but haven't played in a couple of months.

Life Is Strange - 75% completed

Uncharted Collection - played 1 hour.

Doom - Couple of hours played.

Horizon Zero Dawn - haven't played PlayStation in about a month but this is what I had started. Hopefully get back into it soon.

Last edited:
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel

Also have TLOU which I am halfway through. Not sure I will finish it though, I am finding it pretty boring.

Haven't played any of the Mass Effect series, I will probably give them a crack at some stage before getting the PS4.
15 months later, still haven't finished these. Can't justify buying a PS4 at this point - am starting to think my gaming days may be over.

Backlog:
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Rise of the Tomb Raider
The Witcher 3
Metal Gear Solid V

Nearly finished up Mafia 3, then will be able to move onto one of these next.

My backlog is infinite.

A backlog is just a state of mind. Who has the time to bloody finish games.

I just play until I get bored and continue onto the next one.

15 months later, still haven't finished these. Can't justify buying a PS4 at this point - am starting to think my gaming days may be over.

Yeah, I have a PS4 and haven't really touched a game since ff15.

Thats why I like the idea of the Switch. It strike a good balance between the throwaway nature of mobile gaming and the substance of console/pc gaming.

Play for 15 minutes or 2 hours and put it away. The freedom is great. (it just needs better support than simply nintendo games)

Backlog
Fahrenheit
The Last of Us: Remastered (have played it before, just want to replay and dive into the multiplayer for the first time)
DMC Definitive Edition
Stardew Valley
Walking Dead seasons 1-3 (replay 1 and 2, play 3)
Persona 4 Golden

Just Completed
Persona 5 (platinum) - few flaws and a bit dragged out, but really fun; thoroughly enjoyed the experience.
The Order: 1886 (platinum) - really great experience - loved it a lot more than I had expected to. Story very strong with an excellent twist.
Psycho-Pass: Mandatory Happiness (platinum) - a bit tedious and much, much lighter on the "gameplay" than I'd expected, but a cool universe and well-constructed story.

Hoping to get through a few of them before Tekken 7, but not looking likely.
mate, you are a machine :thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

Im out. Im done. No backlog.

Everything that's come out (that I want to play), Ive played. Big RPGs like Witcher and Fallout, done. Including DLC. Far Crys and Ass Creeds and Just Causes all done. Dying Lights and Dishonoureds and Wolfensteins and Dooms. Ive sent Ubisoft's stock up. All Batman's have been knocked off. Mordor was reclaimed, Borderlands burn a hole in my console and Sunset Overdrive was enjoyed the * out of. Even awesome little puzzlers like Inside, Limbo and Unravel are done.

Currently replaying Alice: Madness Returns, will go through the Bioshocks again.

Waiting AFL to drop its patch, will play some seasons, then will wait for the sports game onslaught.

Weird feeling.

Just started on PC
Far Cry Primal
Mafia 2
Lego Marvel heroes

Yet to finish on PS4
Digimon World Next Order
World of Final Fantasy
DQ Builders

Xbox One:
Banjo Kazooie & Tooie
Bully
Red Dead Redemption

Haha, I go through periods where I'll smash out a bunch of games in quick succession and then barely touch them for ages. Have hardly been on the PS4 since that post.
Im trying to punch out Persona 5, then i may attempt to complete Witcher 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back