Your death row meal

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not Vegan though, due to production on the same lines as the existing can be claimed as Vegetarian, but not Vegan due to possible traces of meat product.
I'll tell you something right now, every vegan I've ever met has eaten things coming off the same production line/stove as an animal product. It's kind of impossible to avoid, personally I'll be giving it a try as I've accepted that its impossible to avoid the traces of non-vegan things. I've seen it advertised on vegan accounts on Instagram and I'm confident that it doesn't actually contain any meat, merely the possibility of traces which as I've said, is unavoidable.
From the website live kindly
As the non-vegan materials in “may contain” products are present accidentally, purchasing them is not increasing the demand for animal-based food, and are therefore vegan. Additionally, the contamination is often no worse than could occur in a kitchen that is shared with non-vegans.

"For instance, eating your soy ice cream in a bowl that once held dairy or cooking in a skillet that a housemate made chicken in. Some might choose to have their own, but it all boils down to personal preference.

If you choose to avoid products that “may contain” animal products and support only vegan brands, that’s valid. If you’d rather have that chocolate bar that might have been made on shared equipment, that’s valid, too."

It's case specific I guess, for me personally, the pie contains no animal products so I will be trying it

I'll tell you something right now, every vegan I've ever met has eaten things coming off the same production line/stove as an animal product. It's kind of impossible to avoid, personally I'll be giving it a try as I've accepted that its impossible to avoid the traces of non-vegan things. I've seen it advertised on vegan accounts on Instagram and I'm confident that it doesn't actually contain any meat, merely the possibility of traces which as I've said, is unavoidable.
From the website live kindly
As the non-vegan materials in “may contain” products are present accidentally, purchasing them is not increasing the demand for animal-based food, and are therefore vegan. Additionally, the contamination is often no worse than could occur in a kitchen that is shared with non-vegans.

"For instance, eating your soy ice cream in a bowl that once held dairy or cooking in a skillet that a housemate made chicken in. Some might choose to have their own, but it all boils down to personal preference.

If you choose to avoid products that “may contain” animal products and support only vegan brands, that’s valid. If you’d rather have that chocolate bar that might have been made on shared equipment, that’s valid, too."

It's case specific I guess, for me personally, the pie contains no animal products so I will be trying it

You seem Hangry

Maybe try eating some meat.

That veganism has attained almost culture war status in Australia is greatly confusing to me.
Some people just can't accept the fact that people make different food choices based on their beliefs. Eat whatever you want, just don't be a dick to others cause they eat differently to you and that goes both ways. Vegans with a superiority complex are so ******* annoying

Some people just can't accept the fact that people make different food choices based on their beliefs
Close friend of mine went veg at the end of the 80s because Morrissey. It took him a couple of years to shut up about it but he's been happily veg for over thirty years now, only problem is he's a terrible cook which if you're going to be vego is not a good thing.

NOT one of these!!

View attachment 828567

Completely ******* UnAustralian

You can have it with a few 'carrots'

Vegans seem intent on creating a vegan version of everything.

A pastie is basically a vego pie, but proper pastry is still made from butter and flour so I'm still suspicious about that.
The pasties I know have meat in them
Doubt you would get any large scaled, commercially made, dough made with butter, it would be trans fat riddled, margarine all the way.

Last edited:
The pasties I know have meat in them
Doubt you would get any large scaled commercially made dough made with butter it would be trans fat riddled margarine all the way

The pasty is regarded as the national dish of Cornwall, and the term "Cornish pasty" has been in use since at least the early 1860s: ... Its ingredients should include beef, swede (called turnip in Cornwall), potato and onion, with a light seasoning of salt and pepper, keeping a chunky texture.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back