Your Favourite Album Artwork

Remove this Banner Ad

meats-meier-tool.jpg

51BVZZX88EL._SS500_.jpg

tool.jpg

Tool's artwork has always been a huge favourite for me - Aenima, Lateralus and 10,000 days are easily may favourite - as well as Salival.

I've posted this a few times over the years but it really is a classic.
The most beautiful woman on earth yet she is a nurse and putting on a latex glove. You know what you'd like to do but you know what she's going to do.
Freaking torture.

I've posted this a few times over the years but it really is a classic.
The most beautiful woman on earth yet she is a nurse and putting on a latex glove. You know what you'd like to do but you know what she's going to do.
Freaking torture.

Pretty massive claim there. She looks like pretty standard American pr0n trash to me.

And your most beautiful woman is about to do 6 months in the big-house, apparently... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janine_Lindemulder#Personal_life

darkthrone450wz7.jpg

post-441943-1160975819.jpg

And also,Mayhem - Dawn Of The Black Hearts.It can't be posted here,the mods will just delete it.Easily the most real album cover of all time,in any genre.

I remember the first time I saw the Dawn of the Black Hearts one. I'd heard about it but saw a pic on wikipedia and it took me a few seconds to realise what it was. Then I was like ''Eww.''

Personally I like the cover for Ten Thousand Fists by Disturbed, very nice artwork on that one.

THE BEATLES - REVOLVER (1966)

The-Beatles-Revolver-306629-1.jpg

JOY DIVISION - UNKNOWN PLEASURES (1979)

joy_division_unknown_orig_size.jpg

THE FLAMING LIPS - YOSHIMI BATTLES THE PINK ROBOTS (2002)

TheFlamingLips-YoshimiBattlesThePin.jpg

And now for the worst. The lazy ****s who didn't really try:

The Beatles- Sprawlingpieceofcrapshoulveonlybeen1albumwithoutthebullsht (Or the white album)

Metallica- EverysongisinKeyofEandHammettUsestheWahWahinEverySong
(Also known as the Black album)

Ac/Dc - WhoIsThCockatooThatReplacedBon? (or Back In Black)

You also forgot this....

smell-the-glove.gif

Spinal Tap - Smell the Glove

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was going to make my own thread but actually found this thread using the search function (who woulda thunk it)

IMO, an unintended consequence of the shift to streaming for music consumption has meant the decline in importance placed on album artwork, given the relative lack of size the album covers take up.

Anyways, some of mine:
Illmatic, Nas:
111d1a3b.jpg

Disraeli Gears, Cream:
Cream-Disraeli-Gears-album-cover-web-optimised-820.jpg

Also generally like Steve Earles covers (I Feel Alright):
R-1292811-1207047269.jpeg.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back