Your favourite coffee?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have one at 3.30 made by me on my little machine and its perfect.
I have a cert 3 in barista so Im keeping my skill set up

Rest of the time its tea

Rest of the time its tea

Did you get your Cert 3 at Feduni?

Twice a day, instant, no sugar. Maybe a tea of an evening (Earl Grey will do).

If they weren't convenient I probably wouldn't have bothered to develop the habit. I became addicted to coffee when I was about 10, had several cups a day, but since my late 20s it hasn't had quite the same hold on me.

No need for anything stupid beyond a latte, cappuccino, flat white or long black. Ensure its hot with your choice of milk, or soy milk. If its not hot it never has the same kick.

I have mine with either condensed milk or with water and lemon juice ('Sicilian'). If it's Nescafe I'll whip it up into a dalgona mixture.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rest of the time its tea

I just made one at home. It's as good (to my tastes) as a cappuccino from 90% of cafes, and comfortably better than plenty. A lot just make a flat white/latte and dust with chocolate. That's not a cappuccino *ers.

Making coffee isn't rocket science, just trial and error. First 10 or so I made at home were horrible until I played around with the settings to get the right amount, temperature etc. Fresh beans and good milk and I get a good result out of it each time. At $4.50 a pop for a take away on the way to work getting a machine has easily paid for itself.

Baffles me how cafes with beans roasted that day, $15,000 machines etc. make horrible coffee. I'm convinced that McCafes have standard operating procedures for their baristas because every coffee I have had from any McCafe has always been too hot.

I just made one at home. It's as good (to my tastes) as a cappuccino from 90% of cafes, and comfortably better than plenty. A lot just make a flat white/latte and dust with chocolate. That's not a cappuccino f***ers.

Making coffee isn't rocket science, just trial and error. First 10 or so I made at home were horrible until I played around with the settings to get the right amount, temperature etc. Fresh beans and good milk and I get a good result out of it each time. At $4.50 a pop for a take away on the way to work getting a machine has easily paid for itself.

Baffles me how cafes with beans roasted that day, $15,000 machines etc. make horrible coffee. I'm convinced that McCafes have standard operating procedures for their baristas because every coffee I have had from any McCafe has always been too hot.
Gun coffee maker now, Scotty you are a man of many talents.

Always make sure to tell the barista to 'make it hot.'

I had a coffee from a cafe a week ago that was lukewarm, hence the instruction.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back