Your favourite film comedy scenes

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Some old school scenes:

• Barry Manilow line/scene in Breakfast Club
  • Ferris gatecrashes a snooty restaurant in Chicago
"I weep for the future"
  • Some Kind of Wonderful; family dinner/breakfast scenes. a very young Candace Cameron steals it everytime.
  • The 'Burbs: when they visit the Klopec's. "It sure was damp today". "Sardine???... I'm trying to cut back"
  • Dirty Rotten Scoundrels: Rupret "May I please go to the bathroom??................. thank you" Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma, Oklahoma!!!
  • Uncle Buck: the Culkin v Candy quick questioning scene is impressive.

Lol The Burbs - I love when Tom Hanks tries to break in and snaps his card - ‘ahhh it was a s**t store anyway’

Lol The Burbs - I love when Tom Hanks tries to break in and snaps his card - ‘ahhh it was a sh*t store anyway’
So many quotable lines.

"Well there go the god damn brownies!!"
"There you go Sonny Jim! Something for the ol sweet tooth!"

Idk if I like Art or Rumsfield better- they're both so hilarious

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
This scene from Anchorman is the most I've laughed at the cinema, I watched it with a couple of mates and we just couldn't stop laughing after this scene.

Will Ferrell also featured in one of my favourite comedy scenes from Zoolander.

Another one of my favourite comedy scenes from Due Date which is an underrated comedy imo.

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
I like the scene in 'Dennis The Menace' from 1993 where the slack babysitter's loser boyfriend turns up and reads Dennis a bed-time story to keep him quiet. Or to be exact, he tries to read the kid a story, but stammers and stutters over nearly every word in a children's book written for kids aged under 5. Two words he particularly struggles with are enough (he says it ee-nug) and sobbed (sob-bed-edded).

Interestingly, the babysitter was played by a young pre-fame Natasha Lyonne, while the idiot boyfriend is played by Devan Rattray, best known for playing Buzz in the first two Home Alone movies.

Back