Your favourite film comedy scenes

torq

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2006
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
The scene where they're looking up the definition of money laundering in the dictionary :D

"Do we know any coke dealers?"
"My cousin is a cokehead."

Stephen Root (Milton) and Gary Cole (Lumbergh) should have won awards for this movie. It would make a great TV reboot.

rank and file

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2013
michael mitchell country
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
bell park
One of many from a classic
caddyshack-gif.gif

Poetic Justice

i will touch the sun or i will die trying
Wordler
Jun 21, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Might need to find one
The nude fight scene in Borat might be one of the best laughs of my life the first time I saw it in a packed theatre, it just escalated so quick, definitely didn't expect that one.

Went to post exactly this, was the first scene to spring to mind for this thread. I remember laughing absolutely uncontrollably - probably more thinking about the people who actually had to film the scene

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
In the spirit of Jackass 4 about to come out:

- Dave England taking a dump in a hardware store display toilet. His use of the newspaper and his exclamation ‘oh I’m almost done’ when he attracts a look of disgust from the store owner is mint.

- the roller disco in the back of the tabletop truck - the fact that they dressed up in disco gear and tried to get a conga line going was the perfect touch.

- two moments of intake of waste: in the first movie when Danger Ehren eats the yellow snow cone and his complaint isn’t that he’s eating piss covered snow, it’s that it’s ‘so cold’ and equally Dave England eating a small piece of dried horse s**t in the second film, complaining that ‘it’s so dry.’

Last edited:
Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Kingpin where Roy Munson and Ernie McCracken are rocking great heads of hair back in the 70s.

Then they cut back to the 90s where they are rocking two of the worst balding hairstyles of all time with Ernie's combover getting worse with each shot.

Herne Hill Hammer

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 22, 2008
AFL Club
Geelong
There's Something About Mary

A Scout's Guide to the Zombie Apocolypse

Top Secret along with Flying High / Airplane both have many.

jabba5114

Premiership Player
Jan 23, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Kingpin where Roy Munson and Ernie McCracken are rocking great heads of hair back in the 70s.

Then they cut back to the 90s where they are rocking two of the worst balding hairstyles of all time with Ernie's combover getting worse with each shot.

Love this movie. No love for cow milking scene?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
From Problem Child in 1990:

CLOWN (Leaps up from behind carnival stall in front of Bow-Tie Serial Killer & Junior holding balloon animal): Look, a giraffe!
BOW-TIE SERIAL KILLER: Look, a fist!
Bow-Tie Serial Killer punches clown in face, clown falls to ground unconscious.

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
The funniest thing I have ever seen and laughed hardest at in my life had an unlikely source. It wasn't from a comedy movie, TV show or live stand up comedy show, but rather an episode of Home and Away in the late 1990s. In this episode some stupid kid had stolen a jet ski and was racing around Summer Bay causing trouble on it. After causing havoc for an early morning surf lesson at the beach and a charter boat, the boy found a new target to annoy - Alf Stewart who is out fishing in a dinghy.

Mr. Stewart, never a man to suffer fools gladly, is outraged as the boy speeds the jet ski around him, then circles the boat repeatedly drenching the increasingly angry Alf with cold water. When the boy races away Alf is so enraged that steam is practically coming off him, and shakes his fist bellowing, "You flaming mongrel!" at the kid.

There's quite a few Home and Away clips from over the years on Youtube including several compilations of Alf getting angry, but this clip so far is elusive and hasn't been uploaded.

emuboy

Premiership Player
Dec 17, 2006
The Southern Hemisphere
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
South Fremantle, Sturt
I'd get into trouble if I posted any scenes from 2001 shock comedy 'Freddy Got Fingered' or described them in too much detail here, but this movie never fails to make me laugh and many of the scenes are very memorable. Especially funny is seeing slacker older son Gord (Tom Green) drive his authoritarian father Jim (Rip Torn) to insanity with his antics, the father going completely mad and flying into rages in which he goes around chasing people.

I just love this film, but lots of people hate it, saying it is sick, obnoxious, stupid, crass, vulgar, offensive and the like. It could never be made in the PC world of today. One joke I heard about the film was that if the psychopaths in prisons or mental institutions have been behaving themselves then they are allowed to watch Freddy Got Fingered as a reward.

Apr 3, 2016
AFL Club
Sydney
I just love this film, but lots of people hate it, saying it is sick, obnoxious, stupid, crass, vulgar, offensive and the like. It could never be made in the PC world of today. One joke I heard about the film was that if the psychopaths in prisons or mental institutions have been behaving themselves then they are allowed to watch Freddy Got Fingered as a reward.

thats where i first saw it

Back