Remove this Banner Ad

timokane

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
For me.

Food:

Has to be a 4 and 20 Pie with a little bit of tomato sause just sprinled on top. Yum best if its warm and has a nice crusty pastry too it and the Pie holds well and warm enough to eat it and has that rich tomato sauce i like the masterfoods sause best.
Hot dog with same sauce but the dog has to be Don the primo dogs at Marvel are shockers. Please marvel bring back don is best. I like some mustrad but tomato for me.
If im pecking i like chips with some vinegar on them and some salt.

this is my food now for drinks.

I start with a water and or coka cola bottle it just cleans the pallate first then get into the beers.
Beers.
Has to be Carlton draft and if not Great northern super crisp these are the only top tasting beers at the footy.
Spirirts i have Jim Beam and Gordons G and T as my top 2.
If its warm like at the circet i have Canadian club.
If i feel uppper class its the Johniee Walker but its too sweet for me for mine.

So thats it that my diet at the footy and cricket.

Sometimes i like to grab something on my way home at those food trucks outside the ground if so its like a hamburger or a cup of chips or dim sims.

Pie or chips for me. Beer or coke for drink. Really hate seeing people with curries and such at the football. Just a pet peeve of mine

Sent from my motorola edge 30 pro using Tapatalk

What I hate with Adelaide oval is all the good food is away from me.

I'm Eastern Stand 500 level.

Need to go down to the 100 level to get a a curry and naan from the Beyond India outlet.
Or go there then ~10 bays (in either direction) for hot donuts

OR I go to the southern end then go up to the 500 level there and there's some high quality hot dogs.

2 dry chicken strips and plain chips, with a Coke No Sugar. Only costs about $70
Those two pieces of over fried crunchy brown chicken at marvel is my nephews favourite. Especially when combined with a gallon of mustard from the pump. We're convinced however it's not the same heinz mustard as the one off the shelf from the supermarket.

Also, do i recall it was three pieces a few years ago!?

Disappointed we can't get chiko rolls anymore.

Hot jam donuts
Our relationship with the hot jam donut truck has been the same for years.
As we walk into the stadium i tell my myself i'm definitely getting those on the way home.
As we walk out i have chicken and chips regret, look at the truck and walk past.
Over and over again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chicken avocado sandwich, percolated coffee in the urn and a banana for energy to get through the afternoon workout.

Don Hot Dogs, bit of Tomato Sauce and a Coke. Usually what I'm looking forward to after finding a park in the next suburb over at the GABBA. Beer: it used to be Northern for the beer but then they signed with XXXX. So it's usually a James Squires Pale Ale or one of the Eumundi Beers from the can bar. I do envy Perth stadium having Gage Roads as their alcohol sponsors, I really got hooked on those ciders when I went over there.

To add to the chorus: If I'm in Melbourne going to the G it's definitely a Hot Jam donut or a few freshly made cinnamon donuts without fail.

For me.

Food:

Has to be a 4 and 20 Pie with a little bit of tomato sause just sprinled on top. Yum best if its warm and has a nice crusty pastry too it and the Pie holds well and warm enough to eat it and has that rich tomato sauce i like the masterfoods sause best.
Hot dog with same sauce but the dog has to be Don the primo dogs at Marvel are shockers. Please marvel bring back don is best. I like some mustrad but tomato for me.
If im pecking i like chips with some vinegar on them and some salt.

this is my food now for drinks.

I start with a water and or coka cola bottle it just cleans the pallate first then get into the beers.
Beers.
Has to be Carlton draft and if not Great northern super crisp these are the only top tasting beers at the footy.
Spirirts i have Jim Beam and Gordons G and T as my top 2.
If its warm like at the circet i have Canadian club.
If i feel uppper class its the Johniee Walker but its too sweet for me for mine.

So thats it that my diet at the footy and cricket.

Sometimes i like to grab something on my way home at those food trucks outside the ground if so its like a hamburger or a cup of chips or dim sims.
You'd be a great host of a lifestyle program.

Worst is pizza and its so hot and like all the little topping it has on it just slides off when you try to eat it and it just becomes a bit of hot dough.

Same with Pies i like mine that is warm enough to eat and has a holding pastry too it and has nice crispy top.

Pies are worst when the filling is way too hot and unbearable and the pastry just flops and its all soft and tricky to eat its horrible.

Best Pies are the ones you can eat in 1 hand and dont have to fiddle around with it.

I used to like the traveller F and T Pies they were great and easy to handle more then the round ones.

The traveller had different flavours as well.

Other worst foods are a hamburger that it just slides around while eating it.

As for drinks i like them all.

Rarely i ever have a wine.

Touch wood i have never had a wine at the footy or let alone the cricket.

Rest are ok not a fan of 4 Pines its fake.

Salami, palma, olives and cheese, of course.

What an absurd question.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back