Your favourite goal?

From both 2017 an 2019?
Mine from 2017 is Houli's goal in the first to put us in front. It was then I knew we weren't making up the numbers.
2019: Gonna resist the Pickett goal.
Cotchin's in the last. Pure beauty.

Premierships or finals?

Premierships was lambo handball receive from Grigg 2017 GF, Butler banana 2017 GF, Skippers midfield run and goal 2019 GF, Rioli 4, 3, 2, 1 2019 GF

Finals was Skippers QF 2017, Grigg QF 2017, Dusty, Dusty, Dusty turn on Corr PF 2017.

Missed a few beauties I'm sure.

Soldo in 2019. Wasnt anything really special but it just made it sink in for me that big Ivvy is a Premiership Player :moustache:

I'll put my hand up and admit i never thought the big fella would make it. Too slow, not skillful enough. I was wrong and im happy to admit it. Well done big fella

Jan 13, 2005
The Hospital
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Golden State, Daniel Rioli
Premierships or finals?

Premierships was lambo handball receive from Grigg 2017 GF, Butler banana 2017 GF, Skippers midfield run and goal 2019 GF, Rioli 4, 3, 2, 1 2019 GF

Finals was Skippers QF 2017, Grigg QF 2017, Dusty, Dusty, Dusty turn on Corr PF 2017.

Missed a few beauties I'm sure.

* thats tough

QF - Obviously Cotchins, followed closely by Prestia's right before 3/4 time
PF - Rioli from 50 near Half time
GF - Reckon it was Graham's 3rd, Adelaide were still in with a sniff after Tex got them back to 20 points. Jack answered straight away. Prestia in the last a close 2nd

QF - Edwards front and square late in the first, just gets me excited. Followed by Rioli run in from 50 as thats as typical a Richmond goal (along with Prestia in 17 GF) as you can get with the knock ons
PF - Jack's tap to Dusty, that play is ridiculous and I don't think Jack gets enough credit for how brilliant that was
GF - Rioli on QT, struck it sweetly and we never looked back. Followed by Cotchin, what a captain :hearteyes:

Out of all of them Cotchin 2017 QF is by far my favourite goal ever. It was tough, it was classy, it was on his left and it was pure magic.

Sep 13, 2015
Hillary Step
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
76ers
QF - Prestia goal. Would be Cotch any other day but this was the moment we threw the monkey off the back imo, we’d been in similar situations but we finally got a decisive goal for some breathing space late in a final. Huge moment as prior to that the game was taking a path not dissimilar to the Carlton and norf finals
PF - BUTLER CAN PICK IT UP. BUTLER CAN PUT THEM INTO A GRAND FINAL. THEY ARE GOING TO THE GRAND FINAL
GF - Houli goal. Loud crowd, felt like we’d arrived, great pics of it too

QF - Dusty roving in the 3rd quarter
PF - Jack palming it to Dusty. Hey cats, we’re back.
GF - Pickett, no explanation needed

Soldo in 2019. Wasnt anything really special but it just made it sink in for me that big Ivvy is a Premiership Player :moustache:

I'll put my hand up and admit i never thought the big fella would make it. Too slow, not skillful enough. I was wrong and im happy to admit it. Well done big fella
A year ago, I thought we should've delisted him lol But proved us wrong, I enjoyed watching his development this year and now he is a premiership player.

muzhogg

Club Legend
Sep 9, 2017
AFL Club
Richmond
Dusty's turn and goal against GWS early in the fourth in the 2017 Prelim. The one with the commentator calling "Dusty, Dusty, DUSTY!!!!!" I guess it was pretty obvious to most that we were going to win by that stage, but for me that marked the moment when I KNEW we were on our way to a GF. It was glorious!

Also Dusty burning off Stewart, pass to Reiwoldt, pass to Prestia, and goal in the third against Geelong in the 2017 Qualifier.

And Cotch's last quarter goal in the same game.

Loved Cotch's last quarter goal in the 2019 GF. Best!

Madison

Club Legend
Jul 28, 2009
AFL Club
Richmond
Cotch against Geelong in 2017. Underrated for just how insanely good it was. One of the goals of the year imo.

And how can you go past Pickett in the gf this year. The fact dusty selflessly passed it when he could have tried to seal the norm smith and then even though it was an easy set shot, the hype and anticipation as he came in to kick it and the reaction of the players around him.

Cotchin’s goal in the gf special mention.

Back