Your favourite moments from the whole sorry saga

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't decide, either it's reading the Essendon band board and their supplements thread, the smug denials was enjoyable. When they got hit with a lettuce leaf, the wailing was even better. Or Hird's face when he realised he couldn't get out of punishment. Bomber fans or Hird, it's a tough choice.

StandbyHird was fun too, I would try and find a few tweets but it's been covered by tumbleweeds.

When they offered Hird a new contract.

Showed once and for all what a rubbish club and fan base they have.

My favourite moment is the cruelty of ASADA/WADA in delaying the infractions to the players whilst they are on the end of year footy trip

I also liked how after the charges were released Jobe Watson signed a statement saying the players had been vindicated, and he hadn't even read the statement. :oops:

Jobe Watson is the players' equivalent of Whateley. Thinks that because he's eloquent and well-spoken (at least for a footballer) he's respected and listened to. He's an idiot.

My favourite was when the doctor on 360 said AFL knew AOD was legal all along.

The Essendon fans were popping champagne and demanding BF posters apologise etc.

12 hours late the AFL released the charge sheet.

Good times followed.

You'd think Essendon fans would have learned their lesson by that point? Every time they cracked open the champagne they were kicked back into submission within 48 hours by new and scandalous revelations. I loved it!

Ziggy not consulting with the EFC spin committee and including the words "envrionment of pharmacological experimentation" in his draft report (obvioulsy thinking with his nuclear science PhD hat on)

A temporary atmosphere of uncertainty and disorganisation would have been a far better phrase

ds_robinson1-20130731193521711680-620x349.jpg

Say that again?

If Tania Hird leaning over James to honk the car horn at the media had been caught on tape, that would rocket up my list.

The release of the charge sheet, the statement by the 17 presidents, Matt Finnis' statement. "Say that again" might stay with me the longest.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The onion layers have been peeling since February and we aren't quite there yet.
Some memorable reveals to me have been :

> Hirds reaction to the dieticians advice - "see what I'm dealing with" Bet he would like that decision back to make again
> Confirmation that Hird was warned off Peptides - narcissistic douchebag
> The Reid Letter - narcissistic douchebag
> Hirds Writ to Supreme Court - " champion footballer" "Anzac Medals" - narcissistic douchebag
> Good old Bomber on FC - would have thrown everyone under the bus had it gone for longer

Mine was the Essendon supporters claiming that clubs like the Pies, Carlton and West Coast were behind them and were planning to form a super league and break away from the AFL.

And then Eddie and co gave 100% support to the AFL.

That was magic.

fishardansin started that. Also, his claim about getting cop mates to track posters down and deal with them good.

Who needs your cop mates to do that when your "enemies" ... like me ... out themselves on Twitter anyway hey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back