Opinion Your favourite North players

Remove this Banner Ad

Lachie: Who doesn't love Loogie, he's so lovable and cops so much crap he really doesn't deserve. Most relaxed bloke in the world.

Cunners: Good country lad, with one of the best stiff arms and handballs in the game.

Lindsay Thomas: Would bleed and die for our club.

Last edited:
I have a soft spot for all of the boys who have come from other clubs, being in no particular order, Robbie Nahas, Nicky Dal, Jarrad Waite, Ben Jacobs, Sean Higgins, Scotty Thompson - have I missed anyone?
You haven't missed any but maybe added one. Scotty has always been North. :p

You haven't missed any but maybe added one. Scotty has always been North. :p

Scotty was on Geelong's VFL list. The Cats were unhappy to lose him but couldn't fit him into their senior list. In my mind at least he is a player who was at another club but never got a go there and was happy to come to us and prove them wrong.

Scotty was on Geelong's VFL list. The Cats were unhappy to lose him but couldn't fit him into their senior list. In my mind at least he is a player who was at another club but never got a go there and was happy to come to us and prove them wrong.
Ah ok, I see what you mean. I thought you were just talking about AFL senior lists. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thread title should be, Your Two Favourite North Players after Boomer
Seriously, we've got a guy who is about to break the all time games record, and he's not the Favourite player of some???
******* morons.

Geez, settle down!

I am sure Boomer is admired by everybody, but that doesn't mean he has to be a favourite.

Lachie: Who doesn't love Loogie, he's so lovable and cops so much crap he really doesn't deserve. Most relaxed bloke in the world.

Cunners: Good country lad, with one of the best stiff arms and handballs in the game.

Lindsay Thompson: Would bleed and die for our club.

I'm sure he would.

Who is he though? ;)

Kieran Harper.

Yep, impressive at times but never that great to start with, few highlights sure but mostly ordinary.

Hence delisted.

Pig.

FFS.

Greenwood I really liked.

Think he rounded out our inside mid nicely, as inside bull to open up our others who do it better outside. But didn't happen hence must move on :thumbsu:

Last edited:
Yep, impressive at times but never that great to start with, few highlights sure but mostly ordinary.

Hence delisted.

Greenwood I really liked.

Think he rounded out our inside mid nicely, as inside bull to open up our others who do it better outside. But didn't happen hence must move on :thumbsu:

Greenwood was my favourite player for a long time. If Ziebell had the same gut running ability/tank as greenwood he'd be an a-grader!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back