Skills Your favourite position?

Remove this Banner Ad

Much better. Makes it substantially easier to keep the ball low and near your foot before kicking and to in-turn guide the ball straightdown to your boot without it manipulating in it's flight

Correct:thumbsu:

and also i approach my run up very slowly to keep myself well balanced

i dont believe in taking a a fast run up when going for goal, i think it puts you off balance and forces you to rush your kick :thumbsu:

Correct:thumbsu:

and also i approach my run up very slowly to keep myself well balanced

i dont believe in taking a a fast run up when going for goal, i think it puts you off balance and forces you to rush your kick :thumbsu:

Yeah.

I run up like Fevola too. 12 or so walking steps, then a quick 4 or 5 just to build some momenteum (not running just quick stepping) before kicking.

Nothing is better than playing full back and having 3 different opponents through the game because they cant get a kick.
Usually used a swingman though anywhere down the spine, which its good, keeps each game interesting.

I just finished my season in the under 14's. I've played rover since I started but found the ruck (I've got an alright jump) more enjoyable in the 2 or 3 games I played there.

gotta love the forward flank, So I can run around in the midfield aswell as run forward and slot a few or set up a few, played as a forward at the start but due to my pace got moved to the wing...I like the wing but I just prefer HFF.

Loved playing loose man in defence last year. Always good for a few cheap ones out the back.

But full forward has always been my posy, nothing enter than walking out of a pack holding that footy and going back and slotting one!

Ruck, I love floating around and getting the ball and being a linkup man.
CHF it's expected of you and you're running yourself into the ground, but as a Ruck you can just stroll into space and do it with a lower workrate.
Don't mind Full Forward either but at times it gets boring as your midfield miht suck, or frustrating as your midfield is idiotic and ******* it up further up the field

Remove this Banner Ad

Back