Review Your favourite Potato Chip (or similar chip)

Remove this Banner Ad

BigBadByron

Team Captain
Nov 28, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
It's a topic i require and welcome opinions on.

My favourite has always been Kettle Co Brand Chilli chips. I served today in a group and they were poorly received.

About as much love and respect given to my favourite chips as Ricky Nixon receives as a human being.

Then Cheese Twisties came out and it was like the same people had just come back from solitary confinement, after eating bread and water last 2 months.

I thought a 'Lord of the Flies' situation might occur but thankfully, calm was restored upon an empty bowl.

Then a person even said "I should have just bought plain Smith's" instead. That was the final straw as i find them boring but he reckons "still the best". (he was ushered back home)

So.

Fatty chip snackfood - what is the best getting around lutside mentioned? Cheezels? Burger Rings? Salt and Vinegar? Corn Chips like Doritos? Pringles?

I'm open to all opinions and advice thank you ;)

Ps; no nut mixes, soya or healthy, far more sensible options etc. This is Supermarket chip section only!!)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luke72

Premium Platinum
Aug 21, 2012
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Tyrells has a black pepper chip initially but it disappeared. It was really good.
I am with that other guy though, plain Smiths, then salt and vinegar then bbq. For a party the most popular pick is always Cheezels.

Top Bottom