Food, Drink & Dining Out Your Favourite Potato Chips

Remove this Banner Ad

Okay as the title suggests..

With so many varieties and flavors, ranging from boutique ,organic and the downright bizzare what is favorite potato chip .

mines pretty standard fare but I just luv these..

SNN2134P_280_808001a.jpg

I think the crinkle cut versions have a slightly more intense flavor, which is to my liking.
You think so? I lay them on my tong anyway and don't rush the process that much.;) Each to their own i suppose.

You think so? I lay them on my tong anyway and don't rush the process that much.;) Each to their own i suppose.
To be fair I'm comparing 2 different brands, Crinkle cut Samboys as apposed to Smiths thins So the flavors will vary from one brand to another 'But yes I think the Samboy crinkle cuts have a more intense flavor, so I prefer those when eating salt and vinegar, which of course I luv:)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Red Rock Sour Cream & Chilli was amazing a decade ago when you could actually see the flavour. But it isnt the same these days.

Honestly, I love all chip flavours except hate all versions of Salt & Vinegar. It's hard to fk chips up really.

Used to love Tasty Jacks and The Real McCoy but they seem to have stopped making them :(

Samboy used to be my favourite years ago but I find nowadays theyre way too salty. Think Kettle and Pringles would be my favourite now, always Salt and Vinegar.

I wasn't able to get these for many years and have only seen them back on the shelves recently but I loved chickadees as a kid

Goodness in a box

drooling+homer.png

Chick_45_main.png

I remember the old chikadees, they were scrumptious. I haven't tried the new ones to compare them though, I loved twisties, cheezels and burger rings too when I was a kid.

I don't eat snack foods as much these days but I don't mind the odd pack of Red Rock Deli, all their flavours are quality but Sweet Chilli and Sour Cream would be my favourite. Pringles, Lays and Doritos go alright too, I can quite easily wolf down a big pack of them if I'm given half a chance.

There was also some smokey BBQ flavoured kettle chips I took a shining to when I was in the States, can't remember the brand name but once you got a taster you couldn't stop yourself munching through the whole packet they were so damn delicious.

sam_tom_pack_shot_main.png

or

Toobs-Gen-236x265.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back