Your Favourite Stand Up Comedians

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a bit of a tech ****, so things like Pandora radio are new and shiny to me.

Some funny bastards I highly recommend for driving around to are -

Tom Segura
Kyle Kinane
Chris Hardwick
Chris Gethard
K Trevor Wilson
Patton Oswalt
Geoff Tate
Ari Shaffir
Daniel Tosh
Aziz Ansari
John Mulaney
Katt Williams
Tracy Morgan

I basically just went through my station list on Pandora to put that list together.

Norm Macdonald is my hero.

Yeah I'm a big fan of Norm too, loved his work on SNL back in the mid 90s.

He also had his own sitcom in the late 90s/early 2000s which was pretty funny.

Stephen K Amos
Arj Barker
Reginald D Hunter
Ross Noble
Danny Bhoy

I forgot about Arj Barker and Ross Noble, they're two of my favourite stand ups too.

Most have been mentioned already. Louis, Jimmy Carr, Steve Hughes, Arj Barker, Jimeon. I'd also add Brian Regan (I walked on the moon), Demetri Martin and Ed Byrne.
Throw in Russell Peters from maybe 5-10 years ago for those who haven't seen him, personally I'm a bit tired of his routine these days.
Of course the mecca of stand up comedy is Eddie Murphy in Delirious and Raw.

Jim Jeffries I find completely unfunny, total bogan who relies on loud swearing to get laughs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Steve Hughes is f**kin funny, but doesn't have the work ethic to be one of the greats. He seems to recycle a lot of the same stuff, which is a bit disappointing. At his best, he is as good as Bill Hicks.

Chris Rock was awesome. Dana Carvey was good. George Carlin was God. (the best ever)
I like Dave Chappelle but not as much everyone else.

Agree with the person who mentioned Brian Regan. He is hilarious.
I also have a lot of time for Doug Stanhope.

Burr and Louis CK are easily my favourite comedians of the past 5 years

From UK: Bill Bailey, Jimmy Carr, Jack Dee, Frankie Boyle, Eddie Izzard, Julian Barrett, Daniel Kitson
(Cleese, Atkinson, Derek & Clive)

All stand-up comedy has a shelf life - nothing shits me more than seeing young dickheads commenting negatively on old George Carlin or Richard Pryor routines, saying they're not funny, overrated, etc, and failing to understand the context of the times and how those guys rewrote the book on comedy and raised the bar.

Last edited:
Steve Hughes is f**kin funny, but doesn't have the work ethic to be one of the greats. He seems to recycle a lot of the same stuff, which is a bit disappointing. At his best, he is as good as Bill Hicks.

Chris Rock was awesome. Dana Carvey was good. George Carlin was God. (the best ever)
I like Dave Chappelle but not as much everyone else.

Agree with the person who mentioned Brian Regan. He is hilarious.
I also have a lot of time for Doug Stanhope.

Burr and Louis CK are easily my favourite comedians of the past 5 years

From UK: Bill Bailey, Jimmy Carr, Jack Dee, Frankie Boyle, Eddie Izzard, Julian Barrett, Daniel Kitson
(Cleese, Atkinson, Derek & Clive)

All stand-up comedy has a shelf life - nothing shits me more than seeing young dickheads commenting negatively on old George Carlin or Richard Pryor routines, saying they're not funny, overrated, etc, and failing to understand the context of the times and how those guys rewrote the book on comedy and raised the bar.
We have similar tastes.

When I die I want my body donated to science. But more specifically, a scientist who is working on bringing dead guys back to life
You'll also come back seeking a taste for brains.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back