Your Favourite Stand Up Comedians

Remove this Banner Ad

Billy and Patrice.

Cried like a little bitch when that giant, loud bastard died. He had a brilliant, unique and hilarious take on everything.

Of course Dave, Chris and Louis. Love me some Colin Quinn and Doug Stanhope too.

James Acaster. Is going to be a star.

First I saw of James Acaster was on a show with Milton Jones. Just good, clean, irreverent fun

First I saw of James Acaster was on a show with Milton Jones. Just good, clean, irreverent fun

Takes a clever comedian to get laughs without swearing and smut.

Yeah Birmingham is classic

Wired World of Sports II is the greatest comedy recording of all time IMO

Rude when you're having a few cans is priceless too. He roasted me over the phone once when a colleague had to interview him. Had me in stitches.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bill burr a smart arse who gets on his high horse? this is the first i've heard of this interpretation. maybe he has his moments on talk shows, but his act and podcast are worlds away.

Yeah seriously wtf. He gets on his high horse? Ever been on FB and read the comments section on political articles? *in' full of smart arse flogs getting on their high horse. The world needs a million more Bill Burr's, not arsewallops who want their opinions to be respected even though 99% of the time they're misinformed shite.

Bill Burr, never heard of him up until a few years ago, my son alerted me to him. Hilarious guy IMO, most comedy is just pointing out the absurdity/double standards/hypocrisy/irony of some everyday life and true events, love Burr's delivery style of the standard comic fare.

I don't understand how blokes like Lehmo, Helliar, Dave Hughes etc get to where they are and have such long careers on TV/Radio if they are as average as they are. Surely it means that had to be pretty funny at some stage in their lives? Are they turning to s**t or were they never funny and somehow lucked out?

I don't understand how blokes like Lehmo, Helliar, Dave Hughes etc get to where they are and have such long careers on TV/Radio if they are as average as they are. Surely it means that had to be pretty funny at some stage in their lives? Are they turning to s**t or were they never funny and somehow lucked out?

Have you not meant the average person. They gobble this simple s**t up!

STRAUNIE!!!!!!

Ol' Billy Redface. I love on Bill Burrs podcasts when he's messed up and got hammered the night before and he just basically rips himself for being a piece of sh*t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back