Your favourite theme song?

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
I have Burn in my Light, This Fire Burns, Light A Fire (Ashley's theme), Bodies, Whatever (Benoit), Slow Chemical, and...

Paul London and Brian Kendrick. o_O

Does make you want to run full pelt when you hear it?

Aug 23, 2010
Information Superhighway
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Exers, Gryffindor, Rich+Ess AFLW, Tassie
That's a staple for many wrestling themes. Find a popular song and change the notes just enough. Like Jarrett's version of Kid Rock "Cowboy" in WCW.

Others include WWE's version of No Sleep 'Til Brooklyn for the FBI and Tomoyasu Hotei's Battle Without Honour* or Humanity for the Bashams.

* = Kill Bill instrumental.

Does make you want to run full pelt when you hear it?

I put it on when I'm walking sometimes, and it forces me to run. You picture them running down the entrance ramp, and you can't not run when that song comes on!

Rocks circa 1999-2001 entrance was best IMO. Right tempo (some newer ones have been too slow) and had 'the rock says' in the background.

I preferred the next one.

I preferred the next one.

There was something about that one I hated, and I think it's the fact it's got no lyrics and is very waaah waaah guitarish, the bass was lost.
Plus the one earlier represents when he was a constant wrestler, not a blow in.

There was something about that one I hated, and I think it's the fact it's got no lyrics and is very waaah waaah guitarish, the bass was lost.
Plus the one earlier represents when he was a constant wrestler, not a blow in.
I just think that opening is amazing.
The first 5 seconds is in my opinion the best opening 5 seconds of any rock theme. After that, sure, it dies off. But by that stage, the crowd has drained out the music. But that opening is powerful.

I remember keying in the notes for WWF wrestler's themes as the old beep beep beep ringtones. The DX, SCSA, Bret Hart and Hulk Hogan themes used to be awesome.

I whacked on a few proper mp3 versions of wrestler's themes as ring and sms tones a few years ago, so awesome hearing the glass shatter then SCSA's theme goes off.

Back