Your favourite theme song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I doubt Sheeds will pick Dan24 in his lineup on March 30 (unless his surname is McAllister) but it is going to be tough for the Roos without King, Harvey and Abraham.
They do sometimes but they do go a bit overkill. Not everyone needs lasers in there entrance

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Dear footyfans.

Hello, am a Dutch photojournalist preparing a phototrip to Sydney late febr. 2000. I want to photograph the australians and their passion for the sport.
So, footy is one of the sports I want to photograph. And I am looking for teams,young,old,proffesional,amateur, everything.
Can anyone help me to find team/leaque-addresses? Or maybe some of you play in teams?
Please help me, its hard to prepare these reportages from as far aplace as the Netherlands!
Many thanks.Hope to hear from you soon!

Greetings,

Marco Hofste.
hofste@casema.net
I hate the miz possibly more than any wrestler ever. But I do like his song.

I hate the miz possibly more than any wrestler ever. But I do like his song.

Uhhh.... the quote?

Ok? Don't know how that happened qouted the one with nexus and mix songs embedded

That happens sometimes :p. It's always with that quote as well. No idea why.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Igloo! I told you to change that Avatar!
2ih2w7s.jpg

Just on this point i recall that they used to do recycle themes years and years ago, i remember Test came out to a very low tempo version of The Ultimate Warrior's theme back in '98 / early '99. It may not have been exactly the same, but it sounded identical just stripped back. And i'm pretty sure The Rock used something similar when he originally debuted.
The Shields theme sounds like a slower version of Tazz's theme too.

This is one of my favorite themes ever. The Rocks theme is actually a spinoff of this

Tazz, Cesaro, Punk, Ziggler,Paige, Wyatts, Titus O'neill's, Randy Orton's burn in my light theme all come to mind

he doesn't have a theme :p
That's a lie, he has a great theme. And it has one of the best intros ever:

"Ladies and Gentlemen, my name is Paul Heyman..."

Remove this Banner Ad

Back