Your favourite theme song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Christian and Punk as mentioned already, Miz's downstait theme, used to love Ortons burn in my light entrance, was upset when they got rid of it.

[youtube]Ot-XuBsa02c[/youtube]
Hey! nothing you can say, nothings gonna change what youve done to me, now its time to shine im gonna take whats mine!

Just fit so perfectly with his character at the time, betrayed by his friends and forced to stand alone and continue reaching for the top spot.

Matt Hardy's monster magnet theme always got me going for some reason
[youtube]-AEeyWrQN1g[/youtube]

Raven's WWF Theme
[youtube]_DZ6wGbSYvY[/youtube]

Chris Benoit's Our Lady Peace theme
[youtube]M6g4D4dStmY[/youtube]

Shinsuke Nakamura - 'Moving City'
[youtube]KmZ-j4RY8zY[/youtube]

Naomichi Marufuji - 'Hysteric'
[youtube]rceSy-7Zvp0[/youtube]

Decided to bump this thread (which sadly was made pre-server change so all the youtube links are dead) rather than make a new one.
Been listening to some themes tonight, and I'll be damned if Triple H doesn't have the best themes of all time (excluding his Connecticut Blue Blood theme :p).

Then you can throw in the DX and Evolution themes as well.

All great.

Gangrel's is sweet as well.

I've always loved Kane's Slow Chemical theme.

Oh and of course ECW.

Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

I've always loved Kane's Slow Chemical theme.

Oh and of course ECW.

Let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the floor, let the bodies hit the

FLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOR

OMG forgot about that old Kane theme - CLASSIC. Thanks for the upload.

Here is that ECW theme, by Drowning Pool. Ripper track.

This ECW theme was pretty cool too - Don't Question My Heart by Saliva.

Can't have a WWE playlist without Rise Up, also by Drowning Pool, from Smackdown '05 to '08.

Randy Orton's best theme song - Burn In My Light by Mercy Drive.

Drew McIntyres old theme before he became a jobber.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks to the WWE I discovered some of my favourite bands.

Alter Bridge(seeing them at Soundwave) - Edge's Theme
Disturbed - Stone Cold's Theme
Finger Eleven - Kane's Theme
Our Lady Peace - Chris Benoit's Theme

I did like that one, but I like the new one a bit more because it has a bit more intensity and a sweet mini guitar solo near the start :p
Plus it suits him perfectly at the moment.

4 songs are on my iphone, slow chemical, voices, cult of personality and edges song. Voices is probably my favorite.

Honorable mention to Kurt Angles "rock" theme. Really wished he used that as it's brilliant.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back