Your favourite theme song?

Remove this Banner Ad

Stone Cold Alliance Heel theme was great.
The Rock theme was great.
Undertakers theme live is amazing saw it at WM.

Current day.

Sasha Banks nails it.
Edge theme still does it for me.
Corbin original theme without the royal s**t.
Karrion Kross.
AJ Styles.

I'm big fan of the Raw intro theme been a while since the nailed a brand theme song.

Stone Cold Alliance Heel theme was great.
The Rock theme was great.
Undertakers theme live is amazing saw it at WM.

Current day.

Sasha Banks nails it.
Edge theme still does it for me.
Corbin original theme without the royal sh*t.
Karrion Kross.
AJ Styles.

I'm big fan of the Raw intro theme been a while since the nailed a brand theme song.
If I'm thinking of the same theme that alliance one was underrated

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Corbins is one of the best out there as said before without the royal intro bit.

Rock's do you smell it when he was in the nation is my all time with DDP self high five not far behind.

Is it just me or were the themes so much better back in the day?
The glass breaking of Austins, HBK's, Hitmans intro, NWO, DX , Nation, Sting, Goldberg, Razor, Diesel, Taker, Million Dollar Man , Bossman heel theme the corporation one, Y2J.

Corbins is one of the best out there as said before without the royal intro bit.

Rock's do you smell it when he was in the nation is my all time with DDP self high five not far behind.

Is it just me or were the themes so much better back in the day?
The glass breaking of Austins, HBK's, Hitmans intro, NWO, DX , Nation, Sting, Goldberg, Razor, Diesel, Taker, Million Dollar Man , Bossman heel theme the corporation one, Y2J.

They seemed more individualized these days a lot are just generic rock. Put Ass Man on that list as well :)

DDP’s is a good shout. In contrast his WWE theme was awful.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They seemed more individualized these days a lot are just generic rock. Put Ass Man on that list as well :)

DDP’s is a good shout. In contrast his WWE theme was awful.

Ass man was great , the tunes back then set the tone or meant something for the character or groups these days it’s generic rock.

Triple H my time was pretty good to I like that better than his The Game theme though I do enjoy king of kings and evolution.

Ass man was great , the tunes back then set the tone or meant something for the character or groups these days it’s generic rock.

Triple H my time was pretty good to I like that better than his The Game theme though I do enjoy king of kings and evolution.

Totally agree with “My Time”. Higher Brain Pattern (instrumental version) is my favorite HHH theme

''Macho Man'' Randy Savage - Be A Man

THIS RAP ALBUM IS "THE CREAM OF THE CROP"

TAKES YOU TO THE LINK WHERE YOU CAN EITHER LISTEN TO OR DOWNLOAD THE ALBUM

Last edited:
I always liked MVP's for some reason.

This list is pretty spot on though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back