Your favourite UFC Fighter?

Remove this Banner Ad

I have too many, In order

Liddell, Thiago Silva, Dan Henderson, Nick Diaz, Gegard Mousasi, Matt Serra, Wanderlei Silva, Lyoto Machida, Paul Daley, Rampage...

I could be here a while.

Kos, Soszynski, Griffin, Sadollah, Kendall Grove, Frankie Edgar, Thiago Silva and Sam Stout.

George Sotiropoulos is quickly becoming a favourite fighter of mine and not just because hes australian. I just watched UFC 101 and 106 again and his BJJ is out of this world. Needs to improve his striking though to compete against Penn.

BJ is my favourite lightweight. His takedown defense is sick. Love the way he slaps his own face and licks the blood off his gloves at the end of his wins too :)

Wanderlei Silva is an excitement machine. I went to Sydney purely to see him. That intro music gave me goosebumps, and his flurry of punches are awesome. Just wish UFC had pride rules so he could head stomp and do knees to grounded opponents. People shoot in willy nilly.

Anderson Silva is phenomenal. Just watch the way he nonchalantly leaves his guard down against Griffin and dodges punches before sending Griffin to the canvas with punches in UFC 101. In sydney as an advertisment on the Acer Arena big screen they showed that sequence of the fight, and the crowd were almost laughing at his unreal skill. :thumbsu:

Anderson Silva is phenomenal. Just watch the way he nonchalantly leaves his guard down against Griffin and dodges punches before sending Griffin to the canvas with punches in UFC 101. In sydney as an advertisment on the Acer Arena big screen they showed that sequence of the fight, and the crowd were almost laughing at his unreal skill. :thumbsu:

That was pretty awesome, although Griffin was out of it by that stage.

my favorite fighters are

Anderson Silva
Rashad Evans
King Mo (strike force)
Brandon Vera
Mark Munoz
Philipe Nova

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Right now: GSP & Bones Jones...machida and spider

Genki Sudo for crazy moves and overall exciting fights...Vitor also

lol you can tell a lot of people just play UFC the game and list the top fighters

im a big Clay Guida fan and a Shaun Sherk fan, i dissagree with all who put Anderson Silva. he hasnt had an exciting fight since the 2nd fight against Rich in 2007. and as for Bisping he only winns on points most fights, and only one user listed Urijah Faber he is the face of WEC and is damn good. and even though he hasnt won for a long ass time i still love watchin Jens Pulver. Hendo will rip through strikeforce and than will go back to UFC when SF is broke in a year. Roger Huerta is my tip for winning Bellator this year. i still think Matt Hammil is underrated. also i like Nate Marquort. and Nick Diaz can be a champ if he stops smokin pot

im a big Clay Guida fan and a Shaun Sherk fan, i dissagree with all who put Anderson Silva. he hasnt had an exciting fight since the 2nd fight against Rich in 2007. and as for Bisping he only winns on points most fights, and only one user listed Urijah Faber he is the face of WEC and is damn good. and even though he hasnt won for a long ass time i still love watchin Jens Pulver. Hendo will rip through strikeforce and than will go back to UFC when SF is broke in a year. Roger Huerta is my tip for winning Bellator this year. i still think Matt Hammil is underrated. also i like Nate Marquort. and Nick Diaz can be a champ if he stops smokin pot

did u miss where he turned the forrest griffin fight into a video game?

i love watching clay guida until mayby 10 sec into the 1st where he decides to get into that lay and pray style stuff.

jumped on bones jones fan club also.

old wand is pretty brutal as well. that along with mark kerr pre hospital admission for drug addiction was pretty good to watch

i love watching bj pick apart the lightweights now that he is committed to fighting

GSP - he's the mannnnn
Anderson Silva - unbelievable fighter. see what he did to forrest, oh man
rashad - love him. great knockouts, i dont know why people boo him always

also really enjoy watching:

kristof polish experiment (wont attempt his last name), always a good fight with him, loves the kimora.

damien maia - wicked BJJ

forrest always puts on a good fight

carwin and velasquez so brutal in heavyweights

thiago silva is brutal also

Any one want to put him up now? i told ya, if Dana striped him of the belt or had Joe Silva only give him LHW fights he will be worth a watch but he is protecting his belt in unwatchable fights and seems the same with his UFC record, he was pathetic, im glad i didnt pay for 112, glad that wasnt in OZ

I doubt many would still have him as their favourite fighter but your statement is still false. The Griffin beatdown was post Franklin and I found that very exciting.

I doubt many would still have him as their favourite fighter but your statement is still false. The Griffin beatdown was post Franklin and I found that very exciting.

The Griffin fight wasnt that good, he was KO'd with a paw, than ran out in tears...again, i like Forrest but he never should of taken that fight he was not training much because of the release of his book, Got Fight which i have and is funny as hell. and the James Irvin fight was better but not that good IMO, now if i see a card with Silva in MW i wont buy or ever pay to see the event, which is the same for anything with Lesnar's name on the card for me, they are both disrespectfull to the fans and sport with how they act and hope they both never fight again. What the hell Silva didnt even have his gloves taped or checked pre fight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back