Society & Culture Your first world problems

Remove this Banner Ad

My sister in law is 17 and all the kids do is instant message each other on Snapchat or any other app it seems. I tried telling her that MSN was once the only way to do it, and you only got to use that of you were on the computer at the time. Before that you either called your friends or visited them in person.

Instant messaging will ruin face to face friendships at this rate.

Had my iPhone replaced under warranty today, stayed in store so I could load latest Os via the wifi (have to be on wifi for it). Left once done, was on the road all day and couldn’t use my apps because they needed to be updated as well on wifi. Had to wait until I got home tonight, shocking day.

Also had to log into said apps again, could use Face ID so didn’t need to remember passwords, still annoying though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waiting to make a (cash) purchase at Target this arvo.

Theres 2 cash/card self serves, and about 52 billion FREE card only ones. The 2 cash are taken so i gotta wait- and wait I do- and then the stupid ******* bitch asswipe MORON pays by card. :mad:
Use your card 😉

Waiting to make a (cash) purchase at Target this arvo.

Theres 2 cash/card self serves, and about 52 billion FREE card only ones. The 2 cash are taken so i gotta wait- and wait I do- and then the stupid ******* bitch asswipe MORON pays by card. :mad:
Why the Plastiphobia ?

058dff384667eb34410410b9483068a3

Remove this Banner Ad

Back