Society & Culture Your first world problems

Remove this Banner Ad

When it’s bin day & I don’t collect them in time & some f***er walking his/her dog put their plastic bag full of dog s**t in my bin.

If that’s not illegal then it should be because it feckin stinks & is just gross!

Edit; am I the only one this bothers?

It annoys me too. Then you have a dog turd in the bottom of your bin stinking out the place for the next week. I also get people dumping half drunken slurpies etc. in the bin which means it gets all sticky and disgusting. As a consequence, as I just happen to be home on bin day, I rush out like an old age pensioner and bring the bin in as soon as the garbos have been.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is cat poo worse than dogs?

i was having a joke, but come to think of it, if you are walking your cat (and if you are i probably want nothing to do with you - freak) and it shits on my lawn, then yes put it in my bin.

If you have just emptied your kitty litter and walking down the street with it, then gtfo

How about if your old neighbo who was annoying as used to let his dog roam around if he was out the front and it commonly came over to mine and sometimes shat in my garden.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back