Society & Culture Your first world problems

Remove this Banner Ad

Is he still around under a different name ?

I have genuinely no idea. I know there has been a few name changes among the old guard but I lost track in about 2013.

I still get shocked when I see completely random handles hitting deep, spicy obscure memes right on the nose, only to find on inspection they are 12-year-old accounts three nicks past anything I recognise.

Numpties who line up in the business class/priority isle only to be sent to the back of the general admission queue. Can people not read?

Its a strange one.
However, on domestic flights qantas dont seem to give a s**t
Yep, unless it's an international flight where I wont get bothered too much by the bogan families running the isles for overhead storage I will wait until last to walk on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My phone had a fit and now it only charges normally and not 'fast'. I even bought a new cord and that didn't work.

Usually a coin/rock cracked the side of your water pump or a loose hose
I found a coin in the part i can unscrew at the front behind a openable flap. But still leaking from behind.

back panel is screwed in with odd shaped screws i don’t have a screwdriver for
Edit. Its an asko

Got a lift with my brother today. Absolute psycho weaving in and out of traffic on the monash in pouring rain driving 2 meters off peoples arses amazed I even made it home alive. Went off at him and told him to slow the * down and says I'm distracting him and he's driving normal lol. The entire trip he just bitches about how other people drive like non stop until the trips over.

One point we come up behind a car doing 100kmph in the very left lane. We come up to them and he's throwing his arms in the air going *******... the bloke wasn't even doing anything wrong!

I found a coin in the part i can unscrew at the front behind a openable flap. But still leaking from behind.

back panel is screwed in with odd shaped screws i don’t have a screwdriver for
Edit. Its an asko
You can buy the weird screw driver heads
Ive got a set of them for all kinds of things they slot into a screwdriver handle

Maybe google asko and try and find out what they call that screw head.
It wont be too hard to replace a part or tighten a clamp
There will probably be a youtube
or give someone some money to do it.

Got a lift with my brother today. Absolute psycho weaving in and out of traffic on the monash in pouring rain driving 2 meters off peoples arses amazed I even made it home alive. Went off at him and told him to slow the fu** down and says I'm distracting him and he's driving normal lol. The entire trip he just bitches about how other people drive like non stop until the trips over.

One point we come up behind a car doing 100kmph in the very left lane. We come up to them and he's throwing his arms in the air going *******... the bloke wasn't even doing anything wrong!
My mate drives like that. Thinks he's Awesome but has written off 3 cars and a motorbike. Great bloke but behind the wheel turns into a maniac. Gets angry too easy and HAS to go fast.

I refuse to get in his car anymore.

"Ahhh I'll meet you there"

On SM-G925I using BigFooty.com mobile app

100%. My water takes for ever to get hot except for the launrdy sink. I've assumed its because its a two story house so the water has more places it can flow to but no idea if that is how it works. I waste so much water just waiting for it to get hot.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back