Society & Culture Your first world problems

Remove this Banner Ad

I find soup is terrible eating after frozen. Everything else like bolognese sauce, casserole, and risottos freeze ok from my pov.
My lasagne is not great reheated from frozen so I make sure theres none left to freeze

Im talking pumpkin soup. Its delish with spices/chilli in it
Pumpkin soup would split when frozen

Im with you I only freeze stews not soups, thick slow cooked meaty stuff usually freezes well

Soups I make are veg based and dont freeze well lentils or pulses or asian ones pho or Laksa that I wouldnt want to freeze either

Surprisingly special fried rice freezes well and reheats

Pumpkin soup would split when frozen

Im with you I only freeze stews not soups, thick slow cooked meaty stuff usually freezes well

Soups I make are veg based and dont freeze well lentils or pulses or asian ones pho or Laksa that I wouldnt want to freeze either

Surprisingly special fried rice freezes well and reheats
Ive got good hot pot recipe if you want it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No food is ever as good frozen. It's not fresh. But that's kind of the point why you're freezing it. So you can eat it another time.
Haha have you seen the Ramsay ep of Nightmares and the restaurant is serving 95% frozen food and they swear its fresh. I think bc its FRESH when its being frozen- the nuffies believe its fresh. Hes literally screaming in their face saying its frozen. :D

Italian roasted tomato soup is good
Basically roast tomatoes when you have heaps of them in summer with garlic and herbs then blend with EVOO
Sorry was i posting that hotpot recipe for you?

May i have that recipe pls??? Will save it for winter next year

Nm. Yeah i was. Will do that now

Sorry was i posting that hotpot recipe for you?

May i have that recipe pls??? Will save it for winter next year

Nm. Yeah i was. Will do that now
Its a summer soup
I had it in Sicily for the first time in the middle of summer
Its for using up all the fresh tomatoes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back