Society & Culture Your first world problems

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm on a ******* work call now because the delicate flowers in India don't want it too early and complained previously. So we have to dial in a dinner time so they can have it at 13 ******* thirty!?

Was 11 AM too early for the dears? Feeling sorry for people in NZ on this thing.

And they're ******* late.

And I bet they will just talk bullshit for 45 minutes and there will be 30 seconds a needed information that could've been email or relayed.

******* corporate machine!

Urgh, this is such rubbish

Getting a bit pissy about not being able to go on an overseas holiday, really...

I have a laptop at work with an external keyboard, my earphones plugs into the side of the laptop so i either need to run the cord underneath or to the side of the keyboard. The cord isn't very long either so I feel like I'm chained to the laptop.

Should i ask my employer for Airpods so I can watch bullshit Youtube videos while I work?

I have a laptop at work with an external keyboard, my earphones plugs into the side of the laptop so i either need to run the cord underneath or to the side of the keyboard. The cord isn't very long either so I feel like I'm chained to the laptop.

Should i ask my employer for Airpods so I can watch bullshit Youtube videos while I work?
If you use the phone for work then just tell them you need the pods for posture

Getting a bit pissy about not being able to go on an overseas holiday, really...

You? Or someone else?

If i was 21-25, wanting to travel the world, i'd be filthy af. Now im 40 and been around the world twice + one "there and back to USA" i couldnt care less about not being able to go OS.

Me. I guess I more meant a trip to Bali than Euro holidays. I'm 35 and have been to Europe twice so not itching for that kind of thing.

And I know I can go within Australia, but dollar for dollar can't argue with Bali or other similar destinations.

Me. I guess I more meant a trip to Bali than Euro holidays. I'm 35 and have been to Europe twice so not itching for that kind of thing.

And I know I can go within Australia, but dollar for dollar can't argue with Bali or other similar destinations.

Yeah can understand that.

Places I'd love to go here incl Broome, Alice/NT, FNQ. Costs an arm and a leg tho. So I'll just go beach places around Vic.

Yeah can understand that.

Places I'd love to go here incl Broome, Alice/NT, FNQ. Costs an arm and a leg tho. So I'll just go beach places around Vic.

Yep! Off to Lakes Entrance this weekend

You? Or someone else?

If i was 21-25, wanting to travel the world, i'd be filthy af. Now im 40 and been around the world twice + one "there and back to USA" i couldnt care less about not being able to go OS.
I bought 3 round the world tickets
and have travelled a year at a time for 2 of them and 2 months for the other
Plus lots of Asian trips and Australian trips
Im over 40 and I want mooooarrrrrrrrr

Willing to wait though as I dont want the Covid

Only part of Australia I havent seen and Im interest in seeing is Uluru and Darwin cant be bothered going there for a while though,,,Ill wait until Im sure I will be allowed back home without quarantine

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sisters fiance is giving me/ making me store a gym bench /bar/weights because he bought it on a whim and has no intention of getting in shape. I already have my own equipment and a gym membership. Going to have to make room in the garage

Sisters fiance is giving me/ making me store a gym bench /bar/weights because he bought it on a whim and has no intention of getting in shape. I already have my own equipment and a gym membership. Going to have to make room in the garage
'no thanks, don't need it, I already have one' - problem solved

Sent from my CPH1879 using Tapatalk

Watching a show about toddlers having tantrums and they are trying to break one's dependence on the dummy.

First world problem.

Try breaking the dependence on the boob, that has resulted in blood spilt and chunks of flesh going missing. Wish that was as easy to break.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Watching a show about toddlers having tantrums and they are trying to break one's dependence on the dummy.

First world problem.

Try breaking the dependence on the boob, that has resulted in blood spilt and chunks of flesh going missing. Wish that was as easy to break.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk
Get married and you will slowly get weaned off the boob.

Also, maybe not the right thread but I bread the median wage for Aussie's (including casuals) is around 50k. Surely not? I'm never one to worry about money but I would have thought it was like 80k

Remove this Banner Ad

Back