Society & Culture Your first world problems

Remove this Banner Ad

Remotes don’t actually work when the target device is actually remote, they’re need to be fairly close generally
What if your remote is remote, and you use a vpn to that remote, then use another remote through the vpn?

Getting s**t delivered from eBay via AusPost always takes it time. I get shipping confirmation the day of ordering, but don't see the parcel come for another 2 weeks when there's retailers out there who can get things to my door step within 3-5 days.

A delivery coming from one Melbourne suburb to another. The company uses Fastway (which I was unaware of prior to purchase). Two weeks and counting.

Fastway huh
Sorry but you're never getting it. If you want a laugh, google them and have a look through the reviews

FMD, you weren't joking...

Most recent posts on Facebook they've had to block comments.

Fastway huh
Sorry but you're never getting it. If you want a laugh, google them and have a look through the reviews
Yeah, there's a reason they've changed names. I'll get my money back if it doesn't ever turn up so not too worried but what a dumpster fire of a freight provider.

Getting sh*t delivered from eBay via AusPost always takes it time. I get shipping confirmation the day of ordering, but don't see the parcel come for another 2 weeks when there's retailers out there who can get things to my door step within 3-5 days.

Right on cue

Australia Post pauses parcel collection in NSW, Vic and ACT for four days
Finbar O'Mallon

Retailers in NSW, Victoria and the ACT won’t be able to ship any goods for four days from this weekend as Australia Post grapples with backlogs created by local outbreaks.

Australia Post will pause parcel collections in locked down states and territories for four days as it struggles to get on top of a coronavirus-induced backlog.

Posties won’t collect any parcels in the ACT, NSW or Victoria from 7am this Saturday until Tuesday, September 7. Collections will continue in all other states and territories.

“This temporary measure will allow us to responsibly clear record parcel volumes in parts of our network impacted by COVID-19,” a statement from Australia Post says.

“The safety of our people is our highest priority, and this will help ensure volumes are kept to a safe and manageable level.

“Express Post, Premium and Startrack Express services aren’t included in the pause. Deliveries will continue as usual and post offices will remain open.

“We apologise for the inconvenience,” Australia Post says.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bought an orchid to use in a photo shoot as a prop and one of the petals got damaged ..... :(

iu

Remove this Banner Ad

Back