Society & Culture Your first world problems

Remove this Banner Ad

Just from my laptop. JBL ones work fine but the Bose ones are way out.

This issue is often due to the incompatibility of data transfer speeds and signal processing from Bluetooth 4.0+ on your laptop/PC to your new Bluetooth 5.0+ headphones.
Some brands are much better than others syncing with older protocols. Sony, for example either connect and sync flawlessly with older Bluetooth standard devices or not at all...

Last edited:
This issue is often due to the incompatibility of data transfer speeds and signal processing from Bluetooth 4.0+ on your laptop/PC to your new Bluetooth 5.0+ headphones.
Some brands are much better than others syncing with older protocols. Sony, for example either connect and sync flawlessly with older Bluetooth standard devices or not at all...
Yeah I did find this on my travels but didn't have much idea what it actually meant and it seemed it couldn't be fixed anyway.

Just broke one of my Wedgwood tea cups, lucky I bought one spare but now I dont have a spare
Looked in the usual places they are out of stock,,,,will have to wait until the next one turns up

I started re-reading one of my books last week as I had finished all my books. I ordered two more and they arrived late last week.

I really want to read the new books I have, but the I want to finish the one I started again, though I am only 40 pages in and it's nearly a 500 page book.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I started re-reading one of my books last week as I had finished all my books. I ordered two more and they arrived late last week.

I really want to read the new books I have, but the I want to finish the one I started again, though I am only 40 pages in and it's nearly a 500 page book.
I'm rereading Adrian Mole the Cappuccino Years for the first time since it came out and loving it.

Garmin just refuses to appear on garmin express on the laptop
Plug watch in via USB get the recognition sound but shows nothing
All updates done
Removed stuff and re downloaded

Nothing
Seems is a fairly common problem online
Also seems I'm stuck with the same music on the watch for life now
Should buy an ipod. They're great!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back