Society & Culture Your first world problems

Remove this Banner Ad

Not getting an exit row on a red eye flight
Being woken 3 times on said flight just as a was missing off
Getting the middle rather than aisle or window seat.

Also on holidays wanting to go to the gym. One is next door from accom only to be women's only

Not getting an exit row on a red eye flight
Being woken 3 times on said flight just as a was missing off
Getting the middle rather than aisle or window seat.

Also on holidays wanting to go to the gym. One is next door from accom only to be women's only
Demand entry, and play the discrimination card if rejected

What about if they denied entry to peternorth because he is of Asian appearance?
True but the counter argument in relation to gender is women need a safe space and if men make them uncomfortable that is me too harassment. I don't know CBF making an issue but you're right double standards exist.
Interesting counter fact but went to a small gym which was that small and didn't bother with seperate change room/showers. It was basically get a stall and lock the door have your shower and change and on your way

(Log in to remove this ad.)

True but the counter argument in relation to gender is women need a safe space and if men make them uncomfortable that is me too harassment. I don't know CBF making an issue but you're right double standards exist.
Interesting counter fact but went to a small gym which was that small and didn't bother with seperate change room/showers. It was basically get a stall and lock the door have your shower and change and on your way

Im just stirring the pot, women only gyms are fair enough I reckon.

So I've been given two promotions (including bump in pay) over the last 4 months

Questioning if its all worth it. I was enjoying work before the promotion, now it's kind like a ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh emotion.

Work place bullying is also a huge thing I've been experiencing from one person in particular over a sustained period of time. I've tried to weather the storm over the journey, but it has been rather difficult. Honestly thinking about just chucking it all in,

Read all your posts now from November...wat was the outcome? Hope it all worked out and you’re ok... a terrible read

Read all your posts now from November...wat was the outcome? Hope it all worked out and you’re ok... a terrible read

The person that was protecting the bully from getting in trouble (not just from the stuff with myself but the other workers and clients as well) quit. Thus the bully now being on extremely thin ice with no protection, has been as nice as pie since.

I have been pretty good at avoiding the person over the last month, so it's been a less stressful environment for me.

Airport lounge charging for spirits, that s**t is all meant to be for free, had to have the free beer instead.
Love watching the faces of upper class types when you roll through with a few mates joking about and then all grab pints at 10am on a random weekday. One of lifes great pleasures.

Cash sucks. When I started going to pubs most didn't take card. If you were lucky there was an ATM in the corner you could get cash from. So you'd hand over a $20 note for your $7.40 pint (sigh, those were the days...) and end up with $2.60 in coins in your pocket and a $10 note. By the time you get home you've got kebab garlic sauce on your shirt and a fist full of coins in your pocket.

Way easier now to just tap and go, quicker for the staff too. Newer places like Optus Stadium are card only, so now you can get caught out if you only have cash. But who does that?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back