Beauty & Style Your 'gay' tendencies

Remove this Banner Ad

fairdinkum

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 22, 2007
Road to nowhere
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I've noticed an increase of late on this board in the criticisms of some posters' apparent 'gay' tendencies, such as NTTAWWTy haircuts and having crushes on women. But the truth is we all have a few 'gay'* tendencies (even Chuck Norris allegedly has fresh flowers delivered to his house twice-weekly) and I thought it would be in the interest of the gay inclusion movement that the General Board have its own thread where masculine manly men can share stories about their own gayish tendencies.

*Gay as in stereotypically (whether rightly or wrongly) associated with gay men moreso than heterosexuals.

I'll get the ball rolling:

Tidyness. I can't stand messy rooms. I definitely don't like to study in messy places. My bed is always made (unless I'm in it, slamming some hot chick I don't even care about on an emotional level one little bit) and there is never any clutter about. In fact, my room has always been more tidy than the women I've lived with. Always.

Scented candles. Love em. Not only when I'm putting together a dinner date for some Euro exchange student I'm trying to hump n' dump; even when I'm out on the balcony alone having a beer and watching the sunset, some nice vanilla aroma in the air always makes the atmosphere that much more serene and relaxing.

Pop music. In my top 200 favourite songs of all time, you'll find tracks by artists such as Pink, Britney and even the Backstreet Boys. Sure, my playlist also features songs like the Ying Yang Twins' 'Wait (Whisper Song)' to leave on in the background for when I bring yet another lass home from the clubs for 'some coffee', but you just can't go past Lou Bega's 'Mambo #5' when you feel like getting your pre-drink boogie on.

Brushing my hair. Perhaps it is because I know that if genetics will have anything to say in the matter, I won't have any hair in ten years, but I just love brushing my long flowing locks. Having a hairbrush nearby in my room at all times also comes in handy when I'm with one of those 'naughty girls' (who were obviously abused as children) who like to spice things up after dinner, if you know what I mean.

Genuine belief in marriage equality. I know a few latte lefties who espouse belief in equal rights but who then go and get married in this country, giving tacit approval to the current archaic discrimination and effectively spitting in the LGBT community's face in the process. If I ever get married, I'll elope to a country like New Zealand or Canada where this discrimination doesn't exist (and, it goes without saying, probably bang at least three air hostesses on the long-haul flight to get there).

So, my bigfooty brethren, what are your 'gay' tendencies?

Over to you, bigfooty.

:thumbsu:

gAY:

Pop music. In my top 200 favourite songs of all time, you'll find tracks by artists such as Pink, Britney and even the Backstreet Boys. Sure, my playlist also features songs like the Ying Yang Twins' 'Wait (Whisper Song)' to leave on in the background for when I bring yet another lass home from the clubs for 'some coffee', but you just can't go past Lou Bega's 'Mambo #5' when you feel like getting your pre-drink boogie on.

Common Sense:
Genuine belief in marriage equality. I know a few latte lefties who espouse belief in equal rights but who then go and get married in this country, giving tacit approval to the current archaic discrimination and effectively spitting in the LGBT community's face in the process. If I ever get married, I'll elope to a country like New Zealand or Canada where this discrimination doesn't exist (and, it goes without saying, probably bang at least three air hostesses on the long-haul flight to get there).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Over the past 24 hours I've found myself clicking on My BF expecting an oily muscly male model to pop up but instead its just been threads that I've subscribed to...Chief, the most stable genius, fix your My BF link

That's hetero as all ****.

Roxette is awesome, most dodgy eighties/nineties music is!

And here's me trying to demonstrate my gay credentials.

Come on, everyone knows the best Roxette song is "The Look"

nanananana...

Or that song fromn the end of the Super Mario Bros movie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back