Aug 16, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Arsenal
What are yours?

I have a few;

Nothing will top seeing my daughter being born. Something truly indescribable and something I'll never forget. So special.

Seeing my favourite song performed live.

Wedding day was pretty special too. I really enjoyed doing my speech too.

The Trans-Siberian railway
Essendon winning four flags in my lifetime (unlikely to be added to)
Seeing one of my favourite acts, Pulp, at Glastonbury.

First day I ever got drunk was up there. I was a very shy and awkward kid especially around girls, at 15 my best friend stole a bottle of bourban from his dad and we drank it mixed with coke, I told another girl from school I loved her and her beautiful hair and she thought it was cute and she ended up being my first girlfriend

This has lead to problems in later life as my brain always associates alcohol with great times even though alcohol has only really brought me problems and misery since that first day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exhibiting and selling artwork.

Currently wedding planning. I know this will be a great experience, but currently it's one of my greatest achievements to spend any more time than half an hour doing this before I start zoning out.

The first time some of my little dumb swimmers found themselves in the tummy of a lady.

KISS reunion tour 97 as my parents, uncles or aunts would not take me as boy under age between 1980 and 1994 as i needed a "parent or guardian" to take me

So i was 21 when the reunion tour happened and i took my 15yo littlest brother to his first ever concert.

Every time I hear that beautiful song

It's a good tune, but I do prefer the new version:

"So join in the chorus, and sing it one and all,
Join in the chorus, Clarko's on the ball,
Good old Clarko, he's a champion you'll agree,
Clarko runs the team that plays to win for you and me!"

Obviously Family stuff and intangible stuff offer the greatest life experiences.

below that, I'd say walking into a 90K MCG crowd is chilling
Having my mind blown discovering new music.
Diving into the Great Barrier reef and seeing a 200m drop is something out of this world
Niagra Falls
Watching Die Hard

Remove this Banner Ad

Back