Your Guilty Pleasures

Remove this Banner Ad

raskolnikov

Cancelled
10k Posts 30k Posts Wordler Werewolf Player Essendon Player Sponsor 2021 - Anthony McDonald-Tipungwuti and Archie Perkins Essendon Player Sponsor 2020 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Essendon Player Sponsor 2019 - Orazio Fantasia, Anthony McDonald Tipungwuti, Shaun McKernan Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds
Apr 1, 2002
Cap Coast
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Gold Coast Suns
I love me a bit of Taylor Dayne.

This isn't a guilty pleasure to me as I think Kim Wilde was one of the best female singers of the 80's, but I do get a lot of odd looks and laughter from friends and family when I mention that, so to many others it may seem like a guilty pleasure. :)

Now, for a real guilty pleasure I give you Juice Newton. :)

Back in 1979/80 she released a few soft Country/Rock songs that I liked at the time (and still do), which was very odd as I was listening to Siouxsie & The Banshees, Nina Hagen, Lene Lovich and early Go-Go's (when they were an LA punk band) and she was totally against type.

Last edited:
Belinda Carlisle
This was one of the first song I remember hearing Belinda sing back in 1979 before the band became proficient with their instruments and Belinda learnt to sing. But it's still my favourite Go-Go's song. :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Amazing vocals, there’s some real ticker about this one

The Wilson sisters are not guilty pleasures, they are rock legends. Ann has one of the greatest voices ever and Nancy is one of the great female guitarists. As for the song, while it’s from their soft rock period, its still a brilliant Heart song and Ann’s finest vocal performance.

The Wilson sisters are not guilty pleasures, they are rock legends. Ann has one of the greatest voices ever and Nancy is one of the great female guitarists. As for the song, while it’s from their soft rock period, its still a brilliant Heart song and Ann’s finest vocal performance.
Nancy Wilson is so ******* good it's not funny.

This is my favourite video

I'm a metal head so see it as a guilty pleasure, but yes I agree

Remove this Banner Ad

Back