Your Honor

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
Just wtf is up with Adam infiltrating the mob via the daughter? Is it some warped way of repenting his sins by bedding her? Bizarre.
I think it’s his way at some kind of inner redemption; the way he is hiding it from Dad suggests that he’s embarrassed and conflicted.

I don’t think it’s going to go well when it comes out

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
Is it a slow descent of a good person into a bad person?

Now where have I watched that this past decade?

That gun to the head scene in the warehouse of Cranston sweet talking his way out of getting popped, reminded me of many a Walter White scene of pulling a rabbit out of a hat to buy himself time.

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
That gun to the head scene in the warehouse of Cranston sweet talking his way out of getting popped, reminded me of many a Walter White scene pulling a rabbit out of a hat to buy himself time.
Exactly...I hope it doesn’t become him at the beck and call of the crime gang on the Bench

Aug 31, 2012
Pining for the fjords
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
******* stupid game
I think this started out very well, but it's gradually getting more and more silly. I'll keep watching because it's only three episodes to go and I want to see what happens. In fact, I think that's part of the problem: 10 episodes seems too many for the story they're trying to tell.

Random thoughts:

The whole blackmailer sub-plot was pointless. It existed only to have Michael dig himself deeper into his troubles by helping dispose of a body. But the body could have just been a random security guard who happened by. And a Mob boss and his enforcer should know better than to drag a dead body in broad daylight across a marina. A marina FFS! Anyone who's been near one will know they're always full of people working on their boats.

They seem to have forgotten the whole Adam-screwing-his-teacher storyline. Maybe they'll revisit it.

Hope Davis will score an Emmy nomination for her role as Gina Baxter. The cast is (mostly) very good but she's the pick of the bunch.

The brain scenes were meant to dramatic. The weren't, they were laughable.

Jan 31, 2012
patterson lakes
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Boston Celtics
The whole blackmailer sub-plot was pointless. It existed only to have Michael dig himself deeper into his troubles by helping dispose of a body. But the body could have just been a random security guard who happened by. And a Mob boss and his enforcer should know better than to drag a dead body in broad daylight across a marina. A marina FFS! Anyone who's been near one will know they're always full of people working on their boats.

They seem to have forgotten the whole Adam-screwing-his-teacher storyline. Maybe they'll revisit it.

Agree with the daylight marina scene. What was the rush to drag the body? He was a nobody for starters & I’m sure he’d have been undiscovered left in the warehouse until dark.

Was also wondering about Adam’s ex but I assume when she got a tad paranoid about his confession that we were left to infer it was over.

Wtf is that kid doing?

That teacher is humming and he’s acting all lovey with the manly looking sister of the brother he killed, who just happens to be in the family of the biggest crime family in town.

Cranston is killing it still though.

Back