Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 14, 2002
Gasometer Wing
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Kangaroos
62E2354D-C723-4E22-8637-A8CB7115F0FF.jpeg

How did that while Juror internet browser bit happen? Did I miss something?
There was a phone planting thing that happened but no explanation. I think that they take the juries phones during the hearing times then give them back at the end. I’m assuming that BC realised who the juror was who wrote that question then had her phone fiddled with by someone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aug 18, 2006
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
There was a phone planting thing that happened but no explanation. I think that they take the juries phones during the hearing times then give them back at the end. I’m assuming that BC realised who the juror was who wrote that question then had her phone fiddled with by someone.

Spot on, it showed him watching whose phone that juror had - nek minute they search her browser history etc - not hard to put 2 and 2 together.

Just finished ep 9, great show so far, although there are some conveniences as mentioned above. Also Charlie just happily making the car disappear and then having no questions about the hit and run that took place the day before he agreed to make the car disappear but then being shocked in ep 9. Dude is really bad at connecting dots.

MC Bad Genius

No, not THAT MC Bad Genius. The other one.
Apr 15, 2008
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Really loving this show. Yes, there are too many coincidences to be totally believable, but it's still constantly gripping and I have no idea what's going to be the end game. What is finally going to trip the good Judge up - the baseball, Adam's confession to his teacher, Adam's relationship with the Baxter girl, the ventolin puffer, the dog, the drugs he fed to the witness, his relationship with the detective, the grandmother piecing something together, his own relationship with the defence attorney? Almost everything he has touched has turned to complete and utter poo, it's hard to know which one he'll step in.
This is the best new show of the past three months
Hahaha. Something about such a strong statement with such a restrictive qualifier really made me laugh.
I didn't watch that, but she has been in something else that I can't remember. (I haven't bothered looking it up).
She was Mags in Justified (aka the best bad guy in the show).
Yeah great show. It gives me anxiety with all the threads unraveling. That dinner scene back at his house made me squirm.

Quality television.
That's the thing. It doesn't matter if it's flawed, all that tension is intense and just makes me want to come back for more!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back