Your Honor

Remove this Banner Ad

Really loving this show. Yes, there are too many coincidences to be totally believable, but it's still constantly gripping and I have no idea what's going to be the end game. What is finally going to trip the good Judge up - the baseball, Adam's confession to his teacher, Adam's relationship with the Baxter girl, the ventolin puffer, the dog, the drugs he fed to the witness, his relationship with the detective, the grandmother piecing something together, his own relationship with the defence attorney? Almost everything he has touched has turned to complete and utter poo, it's hard to know which one he'll step in.

Hahaha. Something about such a strong statement with such a restrictive qualifier really made me laugh.

She was Mags in Justified (aka the best bad guy in the show).

That's the thing. It doesn't matter if it's flawed, all that tension is intense and just makes me want to come back for more!

I don't quite get the issue with the baseball since that's easily explained as having been lifted from the car when it was stolen.

175cku.gif

Ended well, would have hated for it not to be settled in court and continues on for another season.

Does leave room for a new season in thh fact people now know what they know and where does it go from there - what do the cops do, what does the judge do, what does the mob boss do etc.

I enjoyed it and the ending.

What i didn't like was the rubbish with the "jury" note left on the defence lawyer's table. Wtf?

Presumably it was a request to hear the recording of the final seconds of Rocco's life? What relevance does that have and why would a jury come to a not guilty verdict after hearing it? That was stupid imho.

edit: and there's no way that a jury member would have access to the bar table.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah good tension but agree with a few there were a lot of weird 'moments' for the sake of it, especially with the trial that didn't make much sense.

And what was with the stuff with the mother's murder? Did I miss something or was that not resolved? Seemed a random thing to throw in the end with the clue about it and then no resolution.

Yeah good tension but agree with a few there were a lot of weird 'moments' for the sake of it, especially with the trial that didn't make much sense.

And what was with the stuff with the mother's murder? Did I miss something or was that not resolved? Seemed a random thing to throw in the end with the clue about it and then no resolution.
Was that photo that the mother took supposed to be the guy she had the affair with? If so, is it supposed to be Little Mo?

Good ending, but as others mentioned a few details were a little far fetched for mine. I really didn’t understand the parallel with the mum’s murder & the affair side story was just plain bizarre & unnecessary...Was she killed by her lover???

Absolutely no need for a 2nd season.

Good ending, but as others mentioned a few details were a little far fetched for mine. I really didn’t understand the parallel with the mum’s murder & the affair side story was just plain bizarre & unnecessary...Was she killed by her lover???

Absolutely no need for a 2nd season.

That's why in a previous post I thought the wife was banging the mob boss and had her done in because she was a threat to his family. Paralleling Cranston's situation while also setting up an unintended tit for tat situation on her anniversary. It would have also suggested despite their different posts of power they would ultimately do anything to protect family... but didn't happen that way... at least so far....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back